View Full Version : I'd like to see OKCTalk print some t-shirts.

AFCM
02-14-2007, 04:29 PM
I think the logo on the upper left of this page would look good on the upper left breast of a shirt. I can also envision the logo on the back, but I think something different would be nice. The shirt could be blue, similar to the site design colors. I would buy a couple and if we ever decide to meet together, we could all coordinate! Just imagine a tour of the Skirvin where you see thirty OKCTalk shirts roaming the hallways.

The only drawback is you'd have to order the shirts in bulk to have them made and there's no guarantee people would take to the idea. Is this a dumb idea?

Deni
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I have an OKCTALK shirt and wear it all the time... I think its a good idea though I think we have t-shirts

AFCM
02-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Man, I didn't realize OKCTalk shirts existed. Why aren't the shirts advertised on the site? What do they look like? I'd like to purchase one if you can tell me where to get them.

New poll: Did you know OKCTalk already had shirts? You already know my answer.

Keith
02-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Man, I didn't realize OKCTalk shirts existed. Why aren't the shirts advertised on the site? What do they look like? I'd like to purchase one if you can tell me where to get them.

New poll: Did you know OKCTalk already had shirts? You already know my answer.
I actually have one myself. I wore it a couple of years ago to a Redhawks baseball game with some of the singles on the forum, and then last year, myself and Patrick wore ours to another RedHawks game with some more OKCTalk members.

There used to be a store on the forum where you could purchase OKCTalk items, but I can't seem to find it. It was a t-shirt, and I believe it cost around $15.00. One of our active members, mranderson is sporting one in the picture below.

http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/data/512/thumbs/okc_talk_shirt.jpg (http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/450/cat/500/ppuser/55/sl/m)

I would love to see Todd sale these t-shirts again. Todd????

CMSturgeon
02-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I would buy one. I think it'd be a great way to get more people active in discussing the topics we do here. I am really glad I found this forum, you're all knowledgeable about things I would normally not learn as a 19 year old college student. I love being able to keep up with current events and opinions in the Metro. So.... thanky, thanky.