View Full Version : new restaurant?

beatlebutt81
01-27-2007, 08:55 PM
I hope this hasn't already been discussed. If it has, please don't be mad at me for starting a new thread.

:dizzy:

Does anyone know what is being built over near Penn Square Mall under the I-44 bridge (by the IHOP)? It's got the prettiest blue metallic roof now. I assume it will be some sort of restaurant by the way it looks.

Thanks

:tiphat:

bandnerd
01-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Laredo's. They were demolished over by Pearl's because Chesapeake bought the land and they have relocated. Construction has started and stopped quite a few times, I think they have been building since the summer.

metro
01-28-2007, 12:24 AM
yeah, its been a work in progress going on 2 years now. there has been numerous discussions on it, but as bandnerd said, construction got dropped a few times and just recently started back up again, although its slow. they used to be located on NW 63rd until Chesapeake gave them a generous offer for there old location.

Karried
01-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I hope this hasn't already been discussed. If it has, please don't be mad at me for starting a new thread.

Don't worry about that. If you do a search and can't find anything in past discussions, always feel free to post and ask ... we have a lot of knowledgeable people here who love to help out other members.