View Full Version : Quick question

redredwine
01-21-2007, 07:11 PM
OK long story but I need know if I am going South on I35 toward Dallas, what is the last exit in Oklahoma before the border of Texas, like as in town wise, or any other wise. I am meeting someone who is coming from Weatherford (Ft. Worth area and Ardmore is alittle more than half for them, so I want to make it even.....Leaving in the A.M so need answer pretty quick...thanks!!

dirtrider73068
01-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Don't know what town it is in but if you watch the exit numbers they go down when you get close to the border, though just across the river in texas there is a reststop/travel place there. I think the last exit for OK is around like 1 or 2 or something of that nature.

redredwine
01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Don't know what town it is in but if you watch the exit numbers they go down when you get close to the border, though just across the river in texas there is a reststop/travel place there. I think the last exit for OK is around like 1 or 2 or something of that nature.

Ok but I have to tell this person which exit, ok then what exit is RIGHT over the TExas border? or maybe how do I find this out, the exit #?

dirtrider73068
01-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Did a qucik google map thackerville is last town at exit 5, there is also think one more the roads are named, merle wolf road, and brown springs road. That may be exit 4

redredwine
01-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Did a qucik google map thackerville is last town at exit 5, there is also think one more the roads are named, merle wolf road, and brown springs road. That may be exit 4

OK thanks your SO nice!

dirtrider73068
01-21-2007, 07:23 PM
no problem I have travled that way many many times, I should have known what was down there. Good luck.

redredwine
01-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Ok I think Marietta is good.....its almost to the border also. We have stopped there.