View Full Version : Rod Stewart/Cirque de Solei

Karried
01-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Anyone going to either of these shows? If so, the presale goes on this morning for Rod Stewart.. PM me if you want the code..

ibda12u
01-19-2007, 08:05 AM
My wife keeps mentioning Cirque de Solei. Could someone who's gone give me their thoughts on what it is :)?

Julesc2001
01-19-2007, 10:32 AM
I love Cirque. I've seen 3 of their shows in many different cities... Delirium is a little different, more of a music experience... but with the same idea... I feel it is best described as a "Circus on acid" - I love it. It is amazing.

Karried
01-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Tickets were pretty expensive for Rod Stewart .. $95.00 plus $15.00 service charge, section 118 row P .. I decided to pass. A little pricey for someone I'm not all that excited about.

The stage set up is going to be cool though.. in the round.. so everyone can see the performance.

Mandy
01-19-2007, 12:40 PM
I want to see Cirque, but I'm not in their fan club or have that card so I have to wait till Monday. Hope there are good ones left!

Intrepid
03-15-2007, 06:50 AM
I have tickets to see Delrium tomorrow night. There's also a show tonight. If anyone goes, please post their thoughts.

ETL
03-15-2007, 10:55 PM
I wanted to go to Cirque de Solei so BAD!

Intrepid
03-18-2007, 01:24 PM
I attended the Friday night showing of Delirium and must say it was quite a show!! Wonderful music, bright lights, and amazing acrobatic routines throughout!

My only complaint is with TicketMaster. When I ordered the tickets online, I was only given the option for section 313, Row P, which is the very top row. I figured, ok...I get what I pay for.

Well, to my amazement, there were many better upper level seats available that would've cost me the same price. I don't know if they just are given a block of seats by the Ford Center or what, but I know that next time I'm going straight to the Ford Center box office for my tickets so I can actually see what all is available and not be told. And that's a shame too, because I don't always have the time to make the trip to downtown OKC to buy tickets.

BailJumper
03-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Went to Cirque de Solei. I've seen it in other venues and I have to say I enjoyed it more those times than at the Ford Center. We were on the floor and it just didn't have the WOW factor I have experienced in the past.

Turanacus
03-19-2007, 02:59 PM
I went to Cirque on Friday, I won't see it again. In my opinion, not worth the high cost of tickets, it was a "best of" of the Hornets half time shows.

Angelicfly
03-22-2007, 10:16 AM
I flippin LOVE Rod Stewart! My friend that runs a 7th Heaven record store used to tease me something awful for my love of Rod Stewart.

If the tickets were more like $50 I prolly would have considered it but I am too poor right now :(

Heard its really awesome tho!