View Full Version : Vending Machine Burglar

Keith
01-18-2007, 05:31 PM
On January 3rd, Oklahoma City Police responded to a Burglary at 4112 E. I-240 Service Road. One of the employees witnessed a white male enter the back of the business and go into the vending area.

Minutes later a vending machine was pried open and the money removed. Video surveillance captured the image of a white male believed to be the suspect in this case. (see attached photo) This individual is believed to have burglarized other vending machines in the Oklahoma City and Del City areas.

Police seek the public's assistance in identifying and locating this individual. He is described as a bald white male, with a mustache and a black hooded sweatshirt or jacket.

If you have any information regarding this burglary or know the identity of the suspect, please call Crime Stoppers at 235-7300. Remember, callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.

http://www.okc.gov/PublicNotificationSystem/UploadedFiles/7502d04a-c03d-4266-b650-f4072f4fbce0/Burglary%20Suspect.jpg

MadMonk
01-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Looks like a green hooded jacket in the pic, not a black one.

bombermwc
01-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Well the machines have been robbing people of their quarters for years. He's just getting back at them. LOL. I know i've done my share of hitting a vending machine after it's taken my quarters or got my food stuck. I remember rocking them back and fourth and doing shoulder jabs in school to get my darn food.