View Full Version : New fun park opening in south OKC

metro
01-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok, this is not to be confused with the other fun park project they are working on very close to this site. There was already announced and under construction an indoor 2 story laser tag and arcade place near this intersection.

Last week, Andy Alligators Fun Park (couldn't they have thought of a better name?) announced they will build a fun park in south OKC at I-35 and Indian Hills Rd. It will be an 8 acre fun park with indoor and outdoor facilities including a party room, pizzeria, cafe, bumper boats, mini golf, climbing mountain, indoor arcade, water wars area, batting cages, mini bowling, go carts and more.

If someone has the JR article please post it.

ETL
01-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Will they serve liquor? My mom loved this place in Texas because she could relax and we did what we wanted.

okcpulse
01-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Remember Lions Fun Park in Edmond? Shyea.

MikeLucky
01-19-2007, 03:32 PM
isn't I-35 and Indian Hills Norman?

Martin
01-19-2007, 03:34 PM
indian hills rd is the dividing line between okc & norman. -M

oudirtypop
01-20-2007, 10:43 AM
mmm...i hate to correct you, but i think the correct statement would be that Indian Hills rd is the divider between Norman and Moore! I will say that norman's footprint is bigger than Moores, but Moore covers most of Norman i think.

Martin
01-20-2007, 02:26 PM
you're right, oudirtypop... and i don't mind being corrected. at i-35 and indian hills rd, norman and moore border each other. however, west of santa fe and east of around sooner rd, okc does indeed wrap around moore to form a border with norman at indian hills rd. -M