View Full Version : lookin for a bartender trainee...

lika do da chacha
01-09-2007, 10:31 AM
...for a Bricktown area restaurant/lounge.

This is a great opportunity to get some bartending experience. Ideal for a college student who has some evenings open.

A little knowledge of beers and spirits would be helpful, but not as necessary as a willingness to learn, work hard, and an undying desire to serve our patrons.

Must be drug free.

Pm me for more info, or if you have any other questions.

thanks folks! :tiphat:

metro
01-09-2007, 12:13 PM
is this a new place coming to Bricktown??

lika do da chacha
01-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Were already in business.

pm me if youre interested; I want to keep it on the down-low.

oumoodman85
01-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Were already in business.

pm me if youre interested; I want to keep it on the down-low.

PM sent...

metro
01-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not interested. It's not my sort of gig. Plus I'm not really a drinker. Thanks. I was just curious if a new lounge or restaurant was coming to Bricktown. Melting Pot should be opening any day now.

smacketyanne
01-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Why even bother replying if it's not your gig. Do you just have to have something to say about everything?

metro
01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Why even bother replying if it's not your gig. Do you just have to have something to say about everything?

Well smacketyanne, if you must know (and didn't read my first post, or my last post) I'll re-quote my last quote
I'm not interested. It's not my sort of gig. Plus I'm not really a drinker. Thanks. I was just curious if a new lounge or restaurant was coming to Bricktown.

As you should be able to tell, I was just CURIOUS IF A NEW LOUNGE OR RESTAURANT WAS COMING TO BRICKTOWN. Yes, I do have facts and opinions to report about several topics on this site and contribute much to this site. I think you will also find there are more threads on this site I do not comment at all. At least I stated my purpose in my thread above, (Seeing if a new restaurant was coming) vs. your post about complaining about my post. I never stated I was interested in the "job" he mentioned, so I didn't reply to that aspect of the post.:fighting3

lika do da chacha
01-09-2007, 11:50 PM
I think I replied to all who pm-ed me.

I welcome anyone else to contact me if interested!!

lika do da chacha
01-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Still lookin'! :)

btt