View Full Version : Free Pug to good home!

TomGirl
01-02-2007, 05:38 PM
We have a cute fawn Pug, female and very sweet and hyper. She needs a loving home, she is currently living with a 1 year old and tends to get too excited at times.

PUGalicious
01-03-2007, 04:17 AM
We have a fawn pug. Love him. How old is your pug?

I may run it by the family to see if they want another pug.

mranderson
01-03-2007, 01:23 PM
I may be interested in the dog. Please send info either by post or PM. I it a mal or female? Spayed or neutered? How old is it? How well is it trained? Housebroken? Does it get along with other dogs and children?

TomGirl
01-03-2007, 06:02 PM
This is a 3 yr old spayed female. My daughter was working for a vet and the dog was left there. She adopted her, but lives in an apartment and works all the time, she really has no idea how potty trained she is. She would take her out and she would go without a problem, but many times my daughter would have to work long hours and she would end up messing in the apartment but would only go on the tiled areas. (this tells me she knows). She's very hyper and tends to jump on my 1 yr old grandchild all the time, I would say for older kids, she would be fine. They also have a very tiny half-grown toy dog that is never harmed and always shares food without any problems. I'm on the North side (122nd & Lake Hefner Pkwy) and since her apartments are gated, I can bring the dog over to my house to show her, I would just need anyone interested to PM me and we can work that out.

TomGirl
01-04-2007, 05:28 PM
111_Brad_Street....I came home from work and found out that Princess has a new family! Thank you so much! I'm sure she'll be a wonderful addition to your doggy family. My daughter was very thankful for this forum and said we never would have found her a great home without this. God Bless!

PUGalicious
01-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank you, TomGirl. She was warmly welcomed into our home and she seemed to instantly make herself at home. She's very sweet and the whole family absolutely loves her (although Sam, the other pug, is still trying to figure her out!).

Thanks again. I'll post pictures this weekend.