View Full Version : Are there any condo developments in downtown OKC?

kiko456
12-29-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm wondering where I can find information about any condominium developments currently planned for the downtown OKC area. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Pete
12-30-2006, 08:21 AM
There are tons under construction and planned:

Residential (http://www.downtownokc.com/DowntowninDetail/RealEstate/ForSaleorLease/Residential/tabid/155/Default.aspx)

smacketyanne
01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Check out block42.com

metro
01-02-2007, 11:36 AM
kiko, yes there are many under construction as others have said. there is also a highrise condo tower at NW 23rd & Classen in the heart of the Asian District and Midtown. There is also an older condo development at 7th and Classen (Classen Glen). There are also smaller condo developments scattered throughout Midtown. Harvey Lofts are a great affordable new loft project.

Are you new to OKC?

kiko456
01-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Not new to OKC. Just looking for areas to invest in. Have been living out of state for many years. Thanks for the info!

metro
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
No problem. I was just curious because with all the new development, I was wondering how you could not know. Living out of state may be the reason I was looking for. Be prepared to spend $250k or much more for most of the new units on the market. There are only two developments that will have units starting less than $200k right now.

Patrick
01-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Can someone make a complete list of the current and future housing downtown. My mind is absent at the moment, and this is what I came up with, but I know many developments are lacking from this short list.

Block 42
The Hill at Bricktown
Central Avenue Villas
The Brownstones at Maywood Park
The Centennial
Legacy at Arts Quarter
Harvey Lofts
Regency Tower
Deep Deuce Apartments
Park Harvey Center
Film Exchange
Garage Apartments- Automobile Alley
125 Park
The Montgomery
The Marion Hotel

And I'm curious what's going on with the Steel Yard.

metro
01-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Patrick, the Steel Yard won't start until "The Hill at Bricktown" although in Deep Deuce in reality, is finished. I personally have talked with the owner and he wants to tie his development in with that somehow and have some sort of shared courtyard area and possible retail area. I'm not counting on this development any time soon although I hope I'm proven wrong due to lucrative market conditions.

fromdust
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
kiko, yes there are many under construction as others have said. there is also a highrise condo tower at NW 23rd & Classen in the heart of the Asian District and Midtown. There is also an older condo development at 7th and Classen (Classen Glen). There are also smaller condo developments scattered throughout Midtown. Harvey Lofts are a great affordable new loft project.

Are you new to OKC?

not to be picky but the classen is apartments now.

metro
01-04-2007, 07:34 PM
actually fromdust, to be technically correct, the Classen is both condo's and apartments. Some units were already sold. The unsold units will be rented as apartments however for anyone willing to pay the price, they are still for sale if you want to get technical (that's okay, i like to a lot too).

fromdust
01-04-2007, 08:52 PM
ok. i saw the classen on the cover of the latest apartament guide. looked inside and saw the spread, although they didnt have prices i cant imagine dumping huge amounts of money for an apt. a condo, yes. thanks for clearing that up. its good to see that there will still be condos there.