View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!

Karried
12-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Running around like crazy but wanted to take a breather and say

Merry Christmas!

I've met some really wonderful people on this board.. I hope all of you have a beautiful holiday surrounded by those you love!

I feel so blessed and fortunate this season... with all the sad news, we have so much to be thankful for . We live in this country, we have good health, shelter and food ... No one in my family is seriously ill - yes, we have our family issues, who doesn't.. but we still love each other and I'm filled with gratitude that life is good right now.

My thoughts go to anyone who is having a hard time - a military family or someone who is grieving, an illness or anything causing you to feel sadness at this time.. may you find peace and comfort and know that people do care.

What are you grateful for this season?

Keith
12-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Running around like crazy but wanted to take a breather and say

Merry Christmas!

I've met some really wonderful people on this board.. I hope all of you have a beautiful holiday surrounded by those you love!

I feel so blessed and fortunate this season... with all the sad news, we have so much to be thankful for . We live in this country, we have good health, shelter and food ... No one in my family is seriously ill - yes, we have our family issues, who doesn't.. but we still love each other and I'm filled with gratitude that life is good right now.

My thoughts go to anyone who is having a hard time - a military family or someone who is grieving, an illness or anything causing you to feel sadness at this time.. may you find peace and comfort and know that people do care.

What are you grateful for this season?
It has been a wonderful year for my family. No major illnesses or diseases....and no family deaths.

God has taken very good care of us, and has also provided us with food, shelter, and wonderful friends.

Tomorrow, Christmas Eve, my son turns 19 years old. What a wonderful blessing he is to my life. He has turned out to be a fine young man that I am very proud of.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE......
AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

writerranger
12-23-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks, Keith! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

-------------------

Easy180
12-23-2006, 08:07 PM
We live in this country, we have good health, shelter and food

Sums it up nicely for my family as well

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Intrepid
12-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!