View Full Version : WheresGeorge.com

MadMonk
12-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Okay, here's my new hobby. Tracking currency at WheresGeorge.com. Sign up at Where's George? ® 2.2 (http://www.wheresgeorge.com/) (it's free). Mark paper currency and enter it into the database. When others find your currency and re-enter it, you are notified and your "George score" goes up (and your ranking does too).

It's pretty neat to see where you bills get around to. This is very geeky and very addicting. Currently I've only had six "hits" on the bills that I've entered and marked. The farthest one of my "hits" has travelled was 211 Miles in 77 Days, 9 Hrs, 22 Mins at an average of 2.7 Miles per day (Arlington, TX). I've found 2 "George-marked" bills - one from Kansas and one from Oklahoma. My current overall rank is #11,522
(out of 48,790 current users with a George Score) and my state rank is #176 out of 1,895.

Come join me and start marking those bills!

Intrepid
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I've been registered with "WheresGeorge" for a couple of years now, but admittedly have not kept up with for quite awhile. It is rather fun, IMO. It's just something else to do online.