View Full Version : New Development - Danforth & Bryant

Centerback
12-11-2006, 08:50 AM
I have noticed the recent plowing of the land next to the Albertson's on Danforth and Bryant but can't seem to find out what they are doing.

Does anyone have information on this new development?

I AM PS3
01-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I have noticed the recent plowing of the land next to the Albertson's on Danforth and Bryant but can't seem to find out what they are doing.

Does anyone have information on this new development?

Good question! Still looks like bare land to me! (But now it's next to the Williams, not Albertsons!)

Paul
--------------------------------------------
I AM PS3 (http://iamps3.spaces.live.com)

metro
01-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Are you talking about the new Lowe's going in? There is already a thread about it.

jbrown84
01-08-2008, 04:30 PM
No way that they are putting a Lowe's a mile north of the current one.

hipsterdoofus
01-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Are you talking about the new Lowe's going in? There is already a thread about it.

The thread about the lows I believe puts it up on covell, not on danforth & bryant.

bwana_bob
01-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Kingston Office Park... somewhat controversial as the site plans changed after original approval. The developer wants to include multi-story buildings and alter the landscaping requirements (removing a 20' buffer of trees and a decorative fountain), a change to their 2005 agreement with the adjacent Kingston neighborhood. This was supposed to come up for discussion at a City Council meeting in October. I'm not sure of the current development status.

Their web site for the Kingston Office Park actually refers to the property as being improved in 2006 - just to show you how long this thing has been tied up. The property was rezoned in 2005.

CCDC Incorporated (http://www.ccdcproperties.com/kingston_home.html)

aboatman
01-16-2008, 08:51 AM
There is a new building being built in the parking lot at Kickingbird Sq. on Danforth and Bryant in Edmond. I have heard it is going to be a coffee shop. Does any one have any more information?

OKCisOK4me
03-10-2008, 04:32 PM
There is a new building being built in the parking lot at Kickingbird Sq. on Danforth and Bryant in Edmond. I have heard it is going to be a coffee shop. Does any one have any more information?

Just a guess here, but at the rate of their new business, I'd have to assume a Starbucks!

aboatman
03-27-2008, 07:39 AM
The sign on the building says Emerald City Coffee. Searching on the internet, I found an Emerald City Coffee and Bistro in Pryor and several in Chicago.