View Full Version : Bill's Fish House

russellc
12-08-2006, 02:21 PM
As has been speculated, Bill’s didn’t close because of bad location, or slow business. My mom’s family is from Waurika, the home of the original Bill’s, and is good friend with the owners of the franchise. The franchise owner said the restaurant owners were not following the regulations, so she put them on a 90 day suspension, and they didn’t conform, so she closed them down. She is still interested in a location in the area.

chrisok
12-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Did they own the one in Tuttle too? I think it as well as the Norman/Moore one closed.

kk19115
12-09-2006, 05:37 AM
i always meant to stop by there and check it out as i'm a huge fan of seafood. any good?

Spartan
12-10-2006, 05:05 PM
I'll never know.

Easy180
12-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Best I can say is they had great hushpuppies and ranch...Rest was average and the service wasn't the greatest

davido
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
It was good, this fish was cut a little thin but I like it that way, I think the location sucks, every resturant that has been in there, hasn't lasted long, Indian Hills steak place has been there for ever, and they are about next door, so they must have a good following.

kevinpate
03-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Bill's was a right fine meal while it was open.
I wasn't a mega fan of the thin sliced fish, though my sons liked it. The other fare held my attention quite well.

I miss Bill's. :(

roontburger2006
03-28-2007, 08:40 PM
I love good catfish, and I ate at the one in Waurika and loved it. They spend extra time getting all the dark meet off, so if you're like me and like it less fishy this is a great place. When I moved up here to Hillsdale (which is pretty much right off Indian Hills Rd) I was pretty disappointed to see this one had closed, because I had heard there was one right there. One in Norman at a better location woul be great.