View Full Version : The Great Wizard of Oz

Todd
10-28-2004, 04:11 PM
The last four ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off they whirled to OZ. They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD OF OZ?"

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:" I've come for some courage."

"NO PROBLEM!" says the Wizard. "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well........., I.......I think I need a brain."

"DONE" says the Wizard. "WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?"

Up stepped George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."

"I'VE HEARD IT'S TRUE!" says the Wizard. "CONSIDER IT DONE."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Is Dorothy here?"

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Todd,
You are killing me with this stuff !I never knew you had all this coolness up your sleeve .Wizard of oz is Classic!:Smiley145

andy157
04-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Finding this thread was really freaky for me. This is going to seem really goofy and wierd to most, crazy and/ or stupid to others. I'm aware of the potential harsh responses I may receive, I cant help it, I can't explain it. But every time I read one of mranderson's postings, the first thing that comes to my mind, the first image I get in my head, and it won't go away, no matter what I do, is that, of the Wizard of Oz. I think I need help. Can anyone recommend a good shrink?