View Full Version : Favorite Christmas commercial

mranderson
12-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Besides the BC Clark commercial (Oklahoma City's tradition), what is your favorite Christmas commercial, and why?

I like the one for Overstocked.com. Nice looking sets. Plus the woman has a great singing voice (looks too). It is a pleasent rarity. A REAL singing commercial with no voice over. (my favorite kind because they show more talent)

Intrepid
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM
One of my favorites is the "power of cheese" commercial a few years back.

For those that don't know it, a little girl decides to leave out Kraft cheese singles out for Santa instead of the usual cookies and milk. When she wakes up the next morning, she discovers a household of gifts, some rather expensive). The tag line "Ah, the power of cheese" ends the commericial.

It holds special meaning because my then 4 year old daughter decided that year to switch to cheese and she was dead serious about it. She left him 4 slices, and a glass of juice (because she said the cheese already had milk in it).

Santa enjoyed the cheese and juice very much and my daughter was quite happy with the gifts he left her (although nothing like the ones in the commericial...lol)

okcguy
12-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Not that I love commercials or anything, but I always think Walgreens does a nice Christmas themed commercial with magical sounding music and very whimsical visuals.

AFCM
12-13-2006, 01:08 PM
I'd really like to see a Christmas themed Geico commercial with the cavemen. I light up every time I see one of those.