View Full Version : Melting Pot update

metro
12-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I know there has been previous talk about Simply Fondue and Melting Pot however there was no official thread for Melting Pot. Anyhow I wrote them an email about two weeks ago and got this response today:

Our Bricktown location will be open on January 17th. We hope to see. If you need any further assistance please let me know

Thanks

Ali Sezgin

Operations Manager

The Melting Pot:welcome55

jbrown84
12-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Did you write Simply Fondue?

jbrown84
12-03-2006, 05:40 PM
I just looked and Simply Fondue's website still says opening soon in Oklahoma City.

metro
12-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Did you write Simply Fondue?

If you re-read my original post you will find the answer to your question.

jbrown84
12-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Well i see a vague reference to "them" that I assume is Melting Pot since they are who you quoted.

Just seemed odd that you emailed one but not the other.

metro
12-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Let me repost the original quote to make it easier for you:

I know there has been previous talk about Simply Fondue and Melting Pot however there was no official thread for Melting Pot. Anyhow I wrote them an email about two weeks ago and got this response today:

Our Bricktown location will be open on January 17th. We hope to see. If you need any further assistance please let me know

Thanks

Ali Sezgin

Operations Manager

The Melting Pot

The title of the thread is about melting pot and I mentioned I would make an official Melting Pot thread since there wasn't one. There is already a Simply Fondue thread (and yes I've emailed them several times and posted those emails in that thread). Furthermore the email response I got back from Melting Pot above was posted and Ali signed off as being with the Melting Pot, thus I thought there would be no confusion. It's all good, I do see the Melting Pot opening on time however I do not see the Simply Fondue opening up period although they still claim they are.

Martin
12-04-2006, 05:19 PM
metro, the guy simply asked if you had also emailed simply fondue. apparently he hadn't seen the other thread. no need to get your panties in a wad. -M

metro
12-04-2006, 07:54 PM
I didn't get my panties in a wad. Yes, I could have simply answered his question. All he had to do was a quick search. I don't think that is asking to much is it?? Maybe it is as most people on this site never use the search it seems. Sorry if I came off to harsh. From now on I'll try and just post the answer.

jbrown84
12-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I knew there was already a Simply Fondue thread, as I've seen it several times and even posted in it. But obviously it hadn't been updated along with this thread, so I was simply asking if you had done the same recently with Simply Fondue.

writerranger
12-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I didn't get my panties in a wad. Yes, I could have simply answered his question. All he had to do was a quick search. I don't think that is asking to much is it?? Maybe it is as most people on this site never use the search it seems. Sorry if I came off to harsh. From now on I'll try and just post the answer.

If I wanted to know if Metro had written an email to Simply Fondue, the LAST thing I would do is use the search engine! Yes, if you had just answered the question and made the original post grammatically correct, there wouldn't be a couple of truly useless posts in this thread. It took as much time to write "If you had read my...blah, blah, blah....." than to just answer the question.

I think it's ridiculous to expect people in a forum to search for everything before they post about anything. I vote for panties in a wad.

-------------------

metro
01-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I drove by last week. The permanent "Melting Pot" sign has been installed and it says opening soon on the windows and a vinyl banner. I took pictures and will post soon.

metro
01-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Pics:

http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/204/cat/500

metro
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Drove by today. Their windows say opening January 17th, which is next Wednesday

smacketyanne
01-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Just read the post and I vote panties in a wad, as well. Some of us have many things to do and do not have the time to look for past threads and read through the many comments some people make. I agree that most of the time it would be easier to just answer the question.

Easy180
01-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Said it before on here, but if you haven't been to one you must try it out...Just make sure to schedule the night off, because you will be there a minimum of 2 hours...Extensive wine selection for those that enjoy that nasty stuff

Go with another couple so you can all share as many different things as possible

I meant food people not afterwards :dizzy:

metro
01-12-2007, 01:42 PM
A little late for your comments smackeyanne, anyhow, I posted the opening date, next Wed. Jan. 17th, because many people are looking forward to the Melting Pot opening.

metro
10-16-2007, 07:17 AM
The Melting Pot’s Fall Wine Tasting

Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey!

6-9 p.m. , Monday

October 22, 2007

4 E. Sheridan, Bricktown

Indulge your senses at The Melting Pot’s Fall Wine Tasting featuring choice wine selections by Gary Krause from the award-winning Michael-David Winery. Savor fanciful blends with hints of rich vanilla, cocoa, and mild tannins coupled with creamy cheese fondues and decadent chocolate dessert fondues. Ticket cost: $25 per person

Featured Wines:

Heavenly Chard
6th Sense Syrah
7 Deadly Zins
Incognitio White
Incognito Red
Earthquake Zinfandel
Earthquake Cabernet
Earthquake Petite Sirah

Tickets are limited!

Please RSVP, (405) 235-1000.