View Full Version : IT IS FREEZING...........dogs up?

redredwine
11-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Boo, our lab comes in the mud room (aka laundry room) thank god its big as so is he. I took him out to go potty on a leash and I think he thought I said MUSH! he pulled me like a sled all over that yard. Did I mention I am in PJ's during this........my kids were laughing at me from inside, nice huh?

sweetdaisy
11-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I'm in awe at how much my Haley likes the weather today. She's been running all over the yard playing in the snow. Mind you, she cannot stand water (puddles, rain, showers, etc), so i don't know what this new fascination is all about.

She did amuse me quite a bit when she was wallowing on her back and started sliding down the hill in my backyard. :D

Karried
11-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Yeah, my black lab is mad that I made him sleep in the kitchen last night! He loves the snow.. I let him out to go to the bathroom earlier and he promptly started rolling around and bouncing like a rabid bunny.. he's such a big goof ..

sweetdaisy
11-30-2006, 10:14 AM
I just wish the wind would stop blowing...I'd love to go out and play with her for a while, especially since she rarely plays.

I look forward to a good day of snow when it's not so unpleasant outside. :)

redredwine
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I know. My kids wanted to go out on the porch (we have a big front porch) and play legos..............um NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is SO cold!

redredwine
11-30-2006, 10:29 AM
I put the ball ornaments on the tree, but am waiting to do the rest with hubby. He is at work for alittle bit longer.

Keith
12-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, my black lab is mad that I made him sleep in the kitchen last night! He loves the snow.. I let him out to go to the bathroom earlier and he promptly started rolling around and bouncing like a rabid bunny.. he's such a big goof ..
My dog has spent a lot of time under the carport. She likes the snow, but she doesn't like to walk in it.??????????

She also spent a lot of time on the porch.

I think she is wishing this snow would go away....quickly.

She has really done an excellent job of going outside and taking care of her business. I just hope other people take care of their dogs like we do on this forum.

OKLApi
12-01-2006, 08:27 PM
I have a 3.5 lb Yorkie. She decided that she had to go out and play in the snow. Problem was the snow was deeper than she is tall.

redredwine
12-03-2006, 12:22 PM
I have a 3.5 lb Yorkie. She decided that she had to go out and play in the snow. Problem was the snow was deeper than she is tall.

That is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redcup
12-06-2006, 08:15 PM
my daughter's chihuahua (all of 4.5 lbs.) wanted to go outside during the aftermath of the snow storm. She took one look at the snow, looked up at me as if to say "WTF?" you expect me to go out and do what? in that?? She turned around and decided to do her business in my bathroom. At least she got sorta in the right spot!!

Decidedly not a snow dog!!

:sofa:

redredwine
12-07-2006, 07:42 AM
LMFAO! that is TO funny!!!!!!! I could just see the look on her face.

redcup
12-09-2006, 08:31 AM
LMFAO! that is TO funny!!!!!!! I could just see the look on her face.

It was pretty funny. Can you tell that she has me wrapped around her little...errrr, paw??

redredwine
12-09-2006, 10:44 AM
It was pretty funny. Can you tell that she has me wrapped around her little...errrr, paw??

Kinda, but don't they ALL have us wrapped around their paws....

Deni
12-13-2006, 07:26 PM
ok my gf is trying to get rid of her schnauzer or whatever the dog is.. It is fullblood and fixed but NEEDS lots of attention. Her name is Shasta and has spent many of hours in her crate, so whoever takes her needs to really have time to take care of her.. Can someone please help me find her a good home because I am doggy sitting. I already have my own "kids" I dont need and cant have another one besides I dont have time to take care of her either. Please help us find a good home for her. I think she wants to sale her ... You can contact me email and I will pass the message to my best friend...THanks so much