View Full Version : Downtown in December Reviews

Patrick
11-28-2006, 10:13 AM
In this thread, let's post our reviews of Downtown in December.

metro
11-28-2006, 11:49 AM
According to Fox News 25 the other day, The Braums Ice Rink and most other DTID projects are in Bricktown. Geez, all of downtown is not "Bricktown". Quit playing off the Bricktown name........ : (

MrZ
11-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Did the snow tubing at the ballpark last year with the kids and had a blast! Even my 3 year old went down a few times on her own. They are bugging me already to go this weekend.

Patrick
11-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey, I'm heading off to AMC Bricktown 24 theater at the new Bricktown Mall on Memorial Rd. between Penn and May.

SOONER8693
11-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm looking forward to next football season, so I can go see the Sooners play at the Bricktown Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium in Norman.

floater
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Haven't you guys seen that Bricktown has followed the Hornets for the past few games? Not a pretty sight.

HOT ROD
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Ill be landing at the Bricktown International Airport tomorrow!

Spartan
12-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Did the snow tubing at the ballpark last year with the kids and had a blast! Even my 3 year old went down a few times on her own. They are bugging me already to go this weekend.

You don't get to go to ride a real roller coast or go real skiing often, do you? I would take the former any day. My favorite amusement park ride is the nation's oldest roller coaster, in the Great American Amusement Park in Okoboji, Iowa, and my favourite skiing haunt is Angelfire. You all should go sometime. I'm sure that the long lines at "Tubing at the Brick" won't miss you that much.

floater
12-05-2006, 11:48 AM
You don't get to go to ride a real roller coast or go real skiing often, do you? I would take the former any day. My favorite amusement park ride is the nation's oldest roller coaster, in the Great American Amusement Park in Okoboji, Iowa, and my favourite skiing haunt is Angelfire. You all should go sometime. I'm sure that the long lines at "Tubing at the Brick" won't miss you that much.

Jeez, that doesn't mean it's not fun.

jbrown84
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM

Angelfire sucks. You must have never skied anywhere else.