View Full Version : Here's to Finding a Good Man.....

Leon
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I saw that country music video tonight, "Here's to Finding a Good Man". It shows a bunch of men approaching a table full of women. The ladies have a pair of eye-glasses that allow them to see whether the men are liars, cheaters, in denial, etc.

I thought, here's a good post I might get a few miles out of...a lot of my posts have been duds lately.

How should we describe a "good man"?

Also, how should we describe a "good woman"?

Are YOU a good man?

Are YOU a good woman?

Around OKC, what percentage of folks are good men or good women?

Are YOU good enough for a "good man/good woman"?....Do you deserve a "GOOD MAN/GOOD WOMAN"?....Has your life's behavior has earned one?....Why should a good man/woman be attracted to you?

Curt
11-27-2006, 02:23 PM
A good man or woman is one that wont cheat on you...and there are a few of us good ones left..problem is that bad ones make it hard on us good ones.

StephiOKC
12-13-2006, 08:44 PM
If any knows where a good man with integrity, responsible behaviors with great sex drive......we have an excellent reward package!!!!!!
Must have all teeth and hair, diease and drug free....
REWARD for quality men!!! hehehhehe

Tracy
12-13-2006, 08:46 PM
He doesn't even have to have all of his hair! I'm flexible!!

Leon
12-13-2006, 08:53 PM
You ladies SAY that.

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:03 PM
No, it's really true. I think a receding hairline can be very sexy on a man, because it's a thoroughly masculine trait. It just screams "male". Also, it shows that a man is real and honest, as opposed to wearing a rug.

StephiOKC
12-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey to all the men that think that all women are shallow...here is the honest truth. I am one of the woman that men "claim" they want, yet get shafted for the young bleach blonde bimbo..... I can say that finding a good decent man is getting harder....so if I have to put up a billboard so be it! A good man is hard to find.......:kicking:

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:13 PM
.....and a hard man is good to find.

:)

js2004
12-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi!! I'm new to this forum and just started reading it today. It looked like it had some interesting topics I joined. I'm also singles and just wanted opinions of my pic. I had no problem posting it so I don't know why so many people claim to have trouble. Anyway mine is the one above where it says JS2004. thats my handle. If you want to rate me, Thanks!

StephiOKC
12-13-2006, 09:37 PM
I seen your pictures, nice bike! you seem like a man that would have good personality!

js2004
12-13-2006, 09:41 PM
I'd like to think I do. Its funny that you said bleach blonde bimbo because my ex girlfriend was sort of that type. She was a little to ditsy for my taste and I guess thats why we aren't together any more. But seriously personality means a lot to me to!

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:43 PM
So... you admit that you're intially attracted to the bleach blonde type.

Please... tell me more!

(face lit with beatific rapture)

js2004
12-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Not exactly. I'm not really attracted to a specific type of woman per say when it comes to attributes like color of hair and that sort of thing. I've had bruenette girlfriends, etc... What I don't want any more is the ditsy part. Like I said thats why we split up. Its cute at first but when you start getting close to 30 not anymore.

Tracy
12-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, stick around here awhile... we'll have you jaded and disillusioned in no time. That's a promise.

js2004
12-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the bike compliment in your original post. Me and my friend like to bike around hefner lake.

StephiOKC
12-13-2006, 10:05 PM
You are welcome, everyone needs to post a picture of themselves. You never know who might see the photo and want to talk! Everyone looks good with a smile to me!! :tiphat: