View Full Version : Introduction and a question

Danny
11-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi all, my first post.
My name is Danny and I live in Tulsa,
my wife and I like to come down to the city about once a month, we will spend the day at various places, mostly the zoo, and always having lunch at bricktown. we love our getaways to OKC.

now for the question, I am a photographer, mostly as a hobby and I like aviation photography, here in Tulsa, at our airport, we have an observation lot, does the OKC airport have anyting similar?

y_h
11-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Well, prior to the renovation there was an observation deck just inside the security area in the B concourse, but it wouldn't have been very useful for a professional photographer.

Your best bet might be the parking lot of the Four Points hotel which is fairly close to one of the main north-south runways.

Patrick
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
If you're really nice, and email the airport director, he might give you a tour of the place, and you can get some pics. Or call his office.

Flatlander
11-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Also you can park on the east side of the airport along Portland ave,and have a good view of not only the airport terminal but you will be as close as possible to one of the main north-south runways without obstructions,since your at an elevated area the sunsets are some of the best.

Spartan
11-16-2006, 04:45 PM

Flatlander knows his flat land. Er...