View Full Version : Othello's is now open for lunch and dinner

inferno_911
11-14-2006, 11:53 PM
:welcome55

I would first like to start by announcing our opening and thank the patrons who have came and ate with us.

:bow:
I would love to hear some reactions, keeping in mind that it is our first week if you have some poor reviews
please PM or e-mail me directly so I can get those issues solved ASAP.

charlesbiehler@cox.net

I am looking for parties to host and other gatherings, so if anyone out there is interested, just let me know.

:kicking:
Thanks and we look forward to being a premier Bricktown destination.
:tiphat:

Stinger
11-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Congrats! I look forward to coming down. If you get a chance to post some pictures, we'd love to see what you've done with the place.

jdsplaypin
11-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Or a menu... although i havent browsed the web yet. ill do that 1st.

inferno_911
11-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Lunch Menu

](Served Monday—Saturday 11am—4pm)

All Pastas are served with your choice of a small House or Caesar salad

Meat Ravioli with Marinara $6.99
Four meat ravioli smothered in our own classic marinara sauce. Substitute Alfredo sauce for $7.59

Spaghetti Marinara $5.99
A lunch sized portion of the Italian classic; topped with our homemade marinara sauce.

Spaghetti & Meatballs $6.99
A lunch sized portion of spaghetti topped with our homemade marinara & two meatballs.

Fettuccine Alfredo $6.99
A lunch sized portion of fettuccine noodles tossed in our creamy Alfredo sauce. Add chicken for $2.00

Tortellini Alfredo $7.99
A lunch sized portion of our tri-colored tortellini tossed in creamy Alfredo sauce.

All of our Burgers are served on Toasted Wheat Buns with French Fries

Classic Hamburger $5.99
An 100% Angus Reserve Beef Patty topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and red onion.

Classic Cheeseburger $6.59
A Classic burger topped with your choice of aged Cheddar or smoked Provolone cheese.

Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Burger $6.99
The Classic topped with applewood smoked bacon, aged cheddar, fresh leaf lettuce & red ripe tomatoes.

Chicken & Ranch Club Sandwich $7.99
A fried chicken breast, bacon, smoked Provolone, lettuce, tomato and red onion . Served on a wheat bun.

Buffalo Bleu Chicken Sandwich $7.99
A fried chicken breast tossed in Buffalo sauce and topped with Bleu cheese dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion. Served on a 100% wheat bun.

Grilled Chicken Caesar Sandwich $6.99
Grilled chicken breast topped with our creamy Caesar dressing, lettuce, tomato and red onion slices.

Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich $6.99
Lightly breaded & fried chicken breast topped with marinara and melted mozzarella.

Othello’s Italian Specialty Sub $6.99
Italian cured ham, Genoa salami, & smoked Provolone topped with lettuce, tomato, and black olives.

Othello’s Italian Meatball Sub $6.99
An Italian Classic...meatballs, marinara, & melted mozzarella. What is there not to love?