View Full Version : Do you get your pet(s) vaccinated every year?

Patrick
11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Do you get your pet(s) vaccinated every year?

Keith
11-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Do you get your pet(s) vaccinated every year?
I always do. Even though my dog stays in the backyard, I still want her protected. Plus, every couple of months or so, I take her to PetsMart for a shampoo and grooming. The shots, though, are a must.

Easy180
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah...We board our dogs at our vet when we are away on vacation so it's one stop shopping

Flatlander
11-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes,I have two outdoor cats that love the trip to the vet.Not

NE Oasis
11-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Responsible pet ownership REQUIRES annual vaccinations!
If the animal (ours is a dog) is a pet, keeping your pet healthy prolongs the joy of companionship. If the dog is a tool (watchdog, hunter, herder, etc) annual vaccinations are good business sense. Grooming? I get the clippers in the utlity room treatment, the dog gets a "day of beauty" every six weeks or so.:Smiley053

MadMonk
11-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Yep, every year.

mranderson
02-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Responsible pet ownership REQUIRES annual vaccinations!
If the animal (ours is a dog) is a pet, keeping your pet healthy prolongs the joy of companionship. If the dog is a tool (watchdog, hunter, herder, etc) annual vaccinations are good business sense. Grooming? I get the clippers in the utlity room treatment, the dog gets a "day of beauty" every six weeks or so.:Smiley053

The law also requires annual vaccinations (unless you get the tri annuals). Plus, without vaccinations, you can not get your dog groomed, take it to doggie daycare, to obediance classes, etc.

My new puppy has health insurance just like Holly did. All vaccinations are included at no additional cost. So, not obeying the law would be doubley foolish for me.

okiemom
07-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Our groomer has never aksed for a copy of their vaccination record. But yes, my dogs are vaccinated every year. They are also on preventive flea and tick treatments, and preventive heart worm meds.They also have health insurance.
They go to the groomer once a month and eat all natural dog food. The youngest will start obedience training next month.
Geez, I need to grandkids. (Joke)

excat_56
07-16-2007, 10:40 AM
Geez, I need to grandkids. (Joke)

Obedience training for your grandkids?! I'll have to remember this late on in life! Sounds like a great idea! HAHA j/k
:bright_id

okiemom
07-16-2007, 01:50 PM
ha ha ha
funny