View Full Version : Poor Poor Kevin

Karried
11-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Ouch.. that poor little back up dancer .... I can't believe Brittney Spears kicked his butt to the curb.. about time. LOL -

I wonder what he will get as spousal support? Anyone know? or care? ha,ha

Intrepid
11-09-2006, 12:07 PM
LOL.

What I find funny is that he filed for divorce as well, seeking money and SOLE custody of their kids. Like that's going to happen.

Karried
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
You know what kills me is Paul McCartney's wife ( soon to be ex) ? ...Isn't she asking for close to 2 million dollars or something? That is amazing. Disgraceful.. Wait, I need to marry a Beatle - lol jk

Midtowner
11-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Intrepid, you really don't know the facts around the case. It should be noted you know nothing about these peoples' personal lives or the reasons behind their divorce filings. Further, you have no idea what kind of issues Spears would have as a mother as opposed to K-Fed as a father. These people are performers and their public personas are likely MUCH different from their private personas.

I don't know if your reply is meant to just laugh at famous people because they screwed up (which is something I never really understood) or that you really think that for some reason Mr. Federline isn't entitled to the same consideration by the courts as what his uber-rich wife would get?

As for McCartney, if 2 million dollars wouldn't really be all that much in lieu of what happened, how much the joint assets of the marriage probably increased in value during the marriage, etc. I've personally seen a lot more petty. Given the circumstances, that is very, very tame.

Intrepid
11-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Intrepid, you really don't know the facts around the case. It should be noted you know nothing about these peoples' personal lives or the reasons behind their divorce filings. Further, you have no idea what kind of issues Spears would have as a mother as opposed to K-Fed as a father. These people are performers and their public personas are likely MUCH different from their private personas.

I don't know if your reply is meant to just laugh at famous people because they screwed up (which is something I never really understood) or that you really think that for some reason Mr. Federline isn't entitled to the same consideration by the courts as what his uber-rich wife would get?

You are correct Midtowner....with the exception that we don't know the facts around the case. Unless of course you are studying the Spears-Federline case in class? Then you'd probably have better perspective about this particular case than I.

I was expressing an opinion that I do not think he will get sole custody of the kids, not that he wasn't entitled. I think that was pretty clear in my post. Perhaps it wasn't.

Karried
11-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey this is supposed to be a fun thread.. come on, let's not take it so seriously.

People all across the world are intrigued by celebrities..they do put themselves out there for public scrutiny .. of course, I hate to see them hounded by the press though.

I do think it is amazing that this guy who left his pregnant wife for Brittney is trying to 'take away her kids' by asking for sole custody. I don't know the facts true, but it is public knowledge that he also filed and asked for sole custody. And supposedly he was a party animal and spend money like crazy on his friends and running around like he was single .. At least it was in Star magazine so it has to be true .. lol

Intrepid
11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Hey this is supposed to be a fun thread.. come on, let's not take it so seriously.

People all across the world are intrigued by celebrities..they do put themselves out there for public scrutiny .. of course, I hate to see them hounded by the press though.

I do think it is amazing that this guy who left his pregnant wife for Brittney is trying to 'take away her kids' by asking for sole custody. I don't know the facts true, but it is public knowledge that he also filed and asked for sole custody. And supposedly he was a party animal and spend money like crazy on his friends and running around like he was single .. At least it was in Star magazine so it has to be true .. lol

Very well said :congrats:

Easy180
11-09-2006, 01:24 PM
1 year until the Surreal Life for K-Fed...I just knew this was gonna last forever

Anyone want to take an educated guess on who's groom #3 for Brit

My money is on Bobby Brown being the next Mr. Spears :tiphat:

Karried
11-09-2006, 01:27 PM
LOL - What's interesting really is that this is newsworthy and on CNN as I type.. sheesh.. I know, I know, I'm a horrible person..it's like driving by a car accident - you know you shouldn't look but sometimes you just can't help it.

Midtowner
11-09-2006, 01:38 PM

Divorce and custody matters even involving celebrities should not be thought of as "fun."