View Full Version : Greg Burns Art / Boys and Girls Club

upisgr8
11-08-2006, 10:59 AM
An opportunity to see Greg Burns latest originals and meet him in person Tomorrow evening 5:30-8:30 at the New Boys and Girls Club in Memorial Park, 3535 N. Western.
There is no other venue for purchasing or viewing Greg Burns originals and all sales benefit the Boys&Girls Club of Oklahoma County.

This is an exclusive invitation to the OKC Talk community for more information on Greg Burns here is a link to his website. (http://www.gregburns-fineart.com/index.asp)

bandnerd
11-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Aww Greg Burns created the artwork on the website for my school. He really made our school look a lot better than it does in real life!

Patrick
11-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I only wish I could afford originals. I am collecting his prints though. I try to buy one or two a year. So far I have the ballpark, canal, and OUHSC campus.

redcup
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Greg is a very nice man. He is very low-key and shy (my words). I had a store in Casady for a few years and ran the arts festival one year. His store was (is??) there and he was a judge for some children's art we had in a show at the festival. He was very kind and nice and did a good job of interacting with the kids. I really enjoy his art.