View Full Version : Rumor has it Brewer sold the Haunted Warehouse building

Dungeon Master
11-06-2006, 04:18 PM
I heard a rumor today that Brewer sold the building on 101/102 E. California in Bricktown.
Has anyone heard or can anyone confirm this?

Spartan
11-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Guess it was haunted...

Midtowner
11-06-2006, 09:14 PM
GTBB Productions, Inc. owns 101 E. California in Bricktown.

National Bank of Commerce conveyed the property to GTBB on January 22nd, 1997. Other than some miscellaneous easements and other Bricktown related things, nothing has really happened. If there has been some kind of conveyance, it's not showing up on the web.

GTBB is owned by Jim Brewer. That's all I can verify from the public records.

SoonerDave
11-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey, Midtowner,

What site provides that kind of info? Is it purely public records and I'm just too lazy to find it, or is it through some sort of consolidated records search service?

Thanks,
SoonerDave

Midtowner
11-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Actually, I found GTBB as the owner on the County Assessor site by plugging in the address.

I then found a short record of the chain of title (only going back to '97) on the County Clerk's website.

I researched GTBB on Google, but theoretically, I could plug that into the Oklahoma Secretary of STate site.

Dungeon Master
11-07-2006, 04:39 AM
GTBB Productions, Inc. owns 101 E. California in Bricktown.

GTBB is owned by Jim Brewer. That's all I can verify from the public records.

Yes Midtowner, Brewer does own GTBB but have reliable info that GTBB doesn't own that building any more. It may be too new of info to be on any web sight. I appreciate you looking and maybe something will come up in the next few days.

Midtowner
11-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Yes Midtowner, Brewer does own GTBB but have reliable info that GTBB doesn't own that building any more. It may be too new of info to be on any web sight. I appreciate you looking and maybe something will come up in the next few days.

If you want to keep an eye on it, now you know how to look.

Dungeon Master
11-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks Midtowner

metro
11-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah, always check the county assessors site first. It's free information at a click. The other methods Mid mentioned are also valuable.

johnnyboyokc
11-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Dungeon Master call your landlord before you post

johnnyboyokc
11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
dont ever start a thread about something that might put you out of business right....look at the hh numbers is jb stupid no.....wherever it might be it will be successful...so have a meeting with the boss before you take it to a thread............................................ .................................................. ...........................eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhe

johnnyboyokc
11-08-2006, 12:58 AM
GTBB was garrett brewer and brown , Rick garrett (awsome man) Jim Brewer (buisness man) Craig Brown (Deep in the Duece) however the house was successful and JB bought it out...that does not mean that none of the original partners were out of luck......rick craig and jim are still successful businessmen in oklahoma....how bout that....

kk19115
11-18-2006, 03:55 AM
i read that Brewer entertainment sold Bricktown LIVE. a few new owners are turning it into a dance club. it's in it's remodeling stage.

johnnyboyokc
11-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Bricktown live sold 4months ago to spyce a urban hip hop club...not the property just the lease brewer still owns it