View Full Version : MonaVie

TStheThird
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Did any of you catch it on the News Channel 4 on Friday? My wife and I have been drinking it for a little over a month. It has been a great product for us.

I recently became a distributor a few weeks ago. I had been telling my friends and family about it and decided I might as well make some money sharing the juice.

Anyway, if any of you have heard about MonaVie and are interested in trying some, send me a Private Message or an email. I will also give you my web adress if you want.

Here is the link to the news story.

The super juice (http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?s=5632104)

Midtowner
11-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm a little cautious to believe these wondervitamin type products. If it works for you though, enjoy.

TStheThird
11-06-2006, 07:49 AM
It is just fruit juice. It basically gives you exposure to fruits that you are not going to find at Albertson's. I like because I can get five servings of fruit in about three seconds. It is a good product for the american consumer that is tired of taking a bunch of pills. Fruit is full of nutrients.

But in the end, I agree with Midtowner. To each his own. It took me a while before I would try it. Someone gave me a bottle, so I gave it go. If anyone ever wants to try it, let me know.

Midtowner, I will pay it forward and give you a bottle if you would like.

Midtowner
11-06-2006, 09:05 AM
So what's in it?

I'd seriously be open to something like that. As much time as I spend studying at the office, I do need healthy snacks up here.

TStheThird
11-06-2006, 09:51 AM
PM or email me your adress and I will mail you a bottle and some info or you can come to a tasting and info session I am having in Edmond on Wednesday night.

What fruits are contained in MonaVie products?
In addition to the açai berry, MonaVie products contain white grape, nashi pear, acerola, pear, aronia, purple grape, cranberry, passion fruit, banana, apricot, prune, kiwi, blueberry, bilberry, camu camu, wolfberry, pomegranate, and lychee fruit.

Martin
11-06-2006, 03:49 PM
so... how does a bottle of juice go for $39 bucks a pop? pure marketing genius. -M

TStheThird
11-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I wondered the same thing, but then thought of all the fruits that are in the juice. I thought about actually eating five servings a day of nutrient rich fruit. It is easy to shoot two ounces of juice with breakfast.

It is a convinient product. I think a lot of people are sick of taking a bunch of pills. My dad is excited he no longer has to take his giant glucosamine pills (MonaVie Active has glucosamine).

It averages out to about three dollars a serving... what one would spend at starbucks, vitamins, redbull, tobacco, beer, chocolate, the turnpike, etc. To each his own.

Anyway, you can check out my site for more info. That said, my intentions are not to push the product. I have my friends and family drinking it because I believe that putting nutrients in your body can do great things. My family has had great results. I have had a great experience both drinking and sharing MonaVie. I never thought I would get into direct sales/network marketing... but here I am. I will respond if any have questions, but otherwise I will just correspond with those that PM or email me. Good night folks.

Mona·Vie™ (http://www.mymonavie.com/clinton)

Faith
11-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I just heard about Monavie last night from my husband. We are going to start using it soon to see how it works for us.

JenniferM
03-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I see that this post has just been sitting here lately!

MonaVie is still going strong! The person who posted their link it seems to not be working.

If anyone is still interested in learning more about MonaVie, please visit my site:

Mona·Vie™ (http://www.mymonavie.com/jmjenterprises)

Email me with any questions you may have!

JenniferM
03-19-2007, 06:10 PM
so... how does a bottle of juice go for $39 bucks a pop? pure marketing genius. -M

That is why you enroll, you can get wholesale prices :)

MadMonk
03-20-2007, 07:53 AM
That would have to be one helluva wholesale discount to get it down to a reasonable level.

ultimatesooner
03-20-2007, 08:53 AM
my gf has been in it since December. It is basically about good nutrition and has helped me with several things including sleeping a lot better.

you also have to remember that the price of a bottle is kinda misleading because you are only drinking about 2-4 ounces a day and a bottle will last 1 person about 2 weeks or more. My gf and I go through about 4 bottles a month between the two of us

Easy180
03-20-2007, 09:42 AM
my gf has been in it since December. It is basically about good nutrition and has helped me with several things including sleeping a lot better.

you also have to remember that the price of a bottle is kinda misleading because you are only drinking about 2-4 ounces a day and a bottle will last 1 person about 2 weeks or more. My gf and I go through about 4 bottles a month between the two of us

$160 per month on a fruit juice drink?

MadMonk
03-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Assuming each bottle is the standard 1.5l, which is about 50oz, that works out to about 78 cents/ounce.

If it's such a wonderful product, why isn't it sold in retail stores were it would get a lot more exposure? With the additional volume of sales from a retail store I would think that the product could be sold at a much more affordable price. In fact I would think the company would be giving huge amounts of this stuff away just to get people to try it if it was so great.

Instead it seems like another case of snake-oil being sold at a high price to make a few people a lot of money.

ultimatesooner
03-20-2007, 11:33 AM
$160 per month on a fruit juice drink?

we buy about 12 cases at a time so it only costs us about $20 per bottle, plus we make enough $$ back that it more than pays for what we drink