View Full Version : patricks positive's views torwards bricktowns

johnnyboyokc
11-03-2006, 02:00 AM
I was wrong he was just making great opposition to everybodys great points (which is why he is a moderator) .....thats what a moderator does.....i was wrong, however we do need to be more informative on the facts and not by rumors....rumors started in jr high and it still happens today trust me i have plenty of the kiddos (even another boy in two weeks..that makes 4 boys) i know i took this personal at first but it should be fun and get to know other peoples sides around okc and make this a better place to live

Doug Loudenback
11-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah, johnnyboyokc, that's what it's all about! Everyone learns, laughs, cries, etc. (or can) from everyone else! This is a great forum with all of its diversity!

Spartan
11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Could someone please translate the post into English? Or at least Engrish?

So...Patrick is now good, right? By johnnyboy's calculations I mean...

Patrick
11-06-2006, 10:27 PM
johnnyboy, feel free to call me out when I'm wrong. You were very right in your first assessment, I think. No need to make up here. I was being negative about Bricktown.

Spartan
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Sometimes a little scrutiny hits the spot. I am with Patrick...Bricktown projects need to be scrutinized, I would even go so far as demanding the resignation of Joe Van Bullard from OCURA at this point.

Do we need another Hill fiasco?

Midtowner
11-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Why would anyone ever resign from OCURA?

Spartan
11-06-2006, 10:34 PM
No, read between the lines...

Sometimes a little scrutiny hits the spot. I am with Patrick...Bricktown projects need to be scrutinized, I would even go so far as demanding the resignation of Joe Van Bullard from OCURA at this point.

Do we need another Hill fiasco?

Midtowner
11-06-2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think Bullard considered The Hill to be a fiasco. I would have to say he probably considered it to be a favor to a friend.

Of course, that's not in the public's interest, but that's life at city hall.

johnnyboyokc
11-07-2006, 11:50 PM
thats what i have learned we all have great points however different sides thats life.....it took me a while to grow up j/k
had fun