View Full Version : Thanks Patrick, Keith, Karried, and Todd

GodsComedian
10-24-2006, 08:17 PM
In this thread, we thank Todd and the mods for doing a great job.

I realize that I am sometimes not the most popular person on this board, however, I must say that I really do appreciate the moderators and Todd for the outstanding job they do on this site:bow: .

I've gone overboard a few times, and have heard from most all of the moderators. This is a forum full of chances. Many of us have made mistakes on this forum, yet we are still here.

If these moderators were strict, there would be many posts deleted or edited and a few people banned. But these guys, and Karried are very laid back and just want to let us have some fun.

They take time out of their busy shcedules to moderate. In a post in one of the other threads, Patrick mentioned that he was a medical student, which I know has to be time consuming. And Keith has a full time job and is also working at his church. Karrie, I believe is a realtor, which is a job that is 24 hours a day. Todd does something for the Oklahoman, but I'm not sure what.

So, Todd and mods, thanks for doing an outstanding job on this forum and allowing some of us to sometimes make fools of ourselves.

Patrick
10-24-2006, 08:23 PM
You also should include okcpulse and Leon in this. Thanks for the thanks.

GodsComedian
10-25-2006, 05:08 AM
You also should include okcpulse and Leon in this. Thanks for the thanks.
Sorry about that. I can't believe I missed those two. They are also a very important part of this forum.

ChristianConservative
10-26-2006, 10:11 AM
Thank you for providing a nice, balance forum. You guys are great, and I'm always willing to help anyway I can. Let me know.

Luke
10-27-2006, 08:48 AM
I appreciate what the mods do.

:)
Thanks.