View Full Version : Wilson Mechanical

Keith
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Well, I decided to give one of OKCTalk's new sponsors a try. I contacted Wilson Mechanical last Friday, and set up an appointment for today for them to come out and service my heating system.

As you will notice in Todd's original thread about this business, Wilson Mechanical will service your heating unit for only $47 if you mention you saw his ad on OKCTalk.

For $47, he replaced my air filter, sealed an air leakage around the return duct at the furnace, and checked the burner compartment. He also noticed that the flue pipe from the furnace to the roof has the wrong piping on it, which can be a safety issue. He quoted me a price, and I plan on hiring him to come back and install the right size pipe.

My son was actually the first one to deal with the technician, however, the guy came back to tape up the pipe in the attic, temporarily, until I can get it repaired. I was able to talk with him, and he was very up front with me on all of the costs.

Before you fire your heater up, contact Wilson Mechanical and let them give your heating system a "tune up." Do it for the safety of your family.

Let's show our support for those that advertise on this site.