View Full Version : Be a forum sponsor.

Patrick
10-24-2004, 10:32 PM
To help with some of the expenses of running this forum, I encourage those that are truly interested in the livelihoood of this board to at least become a premium sponsor. That's only $4.95 a month, much less than basic cable. Not bad for a great forum like this.

The benefits of becoming a sponsor: avatars, signatures, and posting a poll a privilege of being a sponsor. It's just a little something to encourage users to contribute. I hope you'll consider contributing. Of course Todd will always offer a free site here, but for all the work he does here, I really think it would be great to at least help out some. More donations means better advertising for this forum and thus hopefully more members. More members means that your opinions are heard more, and city leaders like Mick Cornett will take us a lot more seriously.

Also, being a sponsor gives you a sense of ownership of this forum. Obviously Todd owns the site, but as a sponsor you have more say in what goes on here at the administrative level.

I hope you'll consider being a sponsor on this site.

For more info., check out this link: http://okctalk.com/cmps_index.php?page=subscription

Thanks everyone for participating.

Patrick
10-24-2004, 11:42 PM
Just so everyone will know I'm not a hypocrite, take note that all of the moderators are "premium" users. We all believe in this forum!