View Full Version : Searching for Singles. Hello, Hello Anyone?

Tez
10-16-2006, 10:59 PM
I haven't quite figured out how this message board works. So, obviously I am new to this arena. I prefer to use myspace with convenience of photos to see how is emailing you back and just seems to be alot easier to navigate.
I'm single, never been married. I am looking to met a nice you lady to chat with and just have a good time. If your looking for a guy that's 6'1 and owns a truck, sorry to disappoint I'm only 5'5 good day standing next to a midget. I drive a '94 Honda Accord on top of that. I know, I know, its not American made, but it last longer. I just hit 200,000 miles.
I have no ethnicty, height or vehicle requirements.
I am looking for someone who can make me laugh and can laugh at her self. You don't have to be Miss Fitness American, Miss America or Miss Universe, although I am not opposed if you are. That would be icing on the cake. That kind of think sound to good to be true. Just someone who takes pride in there appearance would be nice.
I've been praying for a women that would help me grow spiritually, as iron sharpens iron.

If any of you gentlemen know of any good women send them my way.
Ladies I would love to chat with you, if you are open to the idea.
It is easier to get in touch with me at myspace.com/61187690 or search for Cortez Newell under display name

Leon
10-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Tez,
I hope that one day this Singles' Lounge has enough participants that two people actually do hook up and something good comes from it for the both of them.

But for now, we mainly consist of about a half dozen regular posters who throw our thoughts out here and try to get back the opinions of other singles.

Often the folks in here will offer a different perspective without insulting or bashing the crap out of you. That's really invalueable.

Stick around; you never know.

Luckyduck
10-18-2006, 04:24 PM
HI Tez,
You never said how old you are. We will keep our eyes open for you. Good Luck!!