View Full Version : Where are they now?

mranderson
10-15-2006, 07:32 PM
This thread is to ask where people of the past are now. If anyone knows, they can answer.

First: Joanne Fullerton and E. Melvin Porter.

writerranger
10-15-2006, 09:14 PM
I remember The Fullerton Agency having problems with shady practices (double-billing and not paying talent) and going from being the only game in town to nothing. Joanne was also not the most beloved person in business. She was, according to more people than I could begin to count, very difficult to work with.

------------

LM401
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
How about Linda Soundtrack? Remember those annoying commercials? I was a kid, but I still remember them.

mranderson
10-16-2006, 03:28 PM
How about Linda Soundtrack? Remember those annoying commercials? I was a kid, but I still remember them.

Linda Verin, AKA "Linda Soundtrack," is in Birmingham, Alabama. I think she owns a business there.

Lauri101
10-17-2006, 03:36 PM
I remember meeting E. Melvin Porter in high school, as well as Clara Luper. I "googled" Sen. Porter and could find nothing current, not even an obit.

What about David Hall? Wonder where he went after prison?

mranderson
10-17-2006, 03:44 PM
I remember meeting E. Melvin Porter in high school, as well as Clara Luper. I "googled" Sen. Porter and could find nothing current, not even an obit.

What about David Hall? Wonder where he went after prison?

David Hall happens to be a friend of my family. After his uncalled for incarseration, he moved to the area near Penn Square, then to Arizona (actually back. He was in the federal prison known as "club fed," in Safford, Arizona), then to California. I think that is what my mom said, anyway.

writerranger
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
David Hall happens to be a friend of my family. After his uncalled for incarseration, he moved to the area near Penn Square, then to Arizona (actually back. He was in the federal prison known as "club fed," in Safford, Arizona), then to California. I think that is what my mom said, anyway.

Uncalled for? He got off EASY. That whole thing was corrupt to the core. Last I knew (a year or so ago) David Hall was living in a huge house in La Jolla. Oh, by the way, he lived in the Belle Isle area just east of the mall long before he was in trouble. He owned that house while he was governor and his kids went to Northwest Classen.

-----------

mranderson
10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Uncalled for? He got off EASY. That whole thing was corrupt to the core. Last I knew (a year or so ago) David Hall was living in a huge house in La Jolla. Oh, by the way, he lived in the Belle Isle area just east of the mall long before he was in trouble. He owned that house while he was governor and his kids went to Northwest Classen.

-----------
Yes. David Hall was not guilty. Former Attorney general John Rogers framed him. The proof will die soon with my dad because the way it was obtained could not be entered into evidence. I was there during the conversation that would have aquitted Hall. If I said it, it would be heresay. My dad had the documents placed in a secure area with instructions for it to be destroyed upon his death.

writerranger
10-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Yes. David Hall was not guilty. Former Attorney general John Rogers framed him. The proof will die soon with my dad because the way it was obtained could not be entered into evidence. I was there during the conversation that would have aquitted Hall. If I said it, it would be heresay. My dad had the documents placed in a secure area with instructions for it to be destroyed upon his death.

mranderson.....

You never cease to amaze me. I'll keep this short so you can catch your 7pm nightly call from the Joint Chiefs of Staff who, I am sure, seek your advice and guidance regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

------------------

mranderson
10-17-2006, 05:21 PM
mranderson.....

You never cease to amaze me. I'll keep this short so you can catch your 7pm nightly call from the Joint Chiefs of Staff who, I am sure, seek your advice and guidance regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

------------------

The sarcasm is uncalled for. I am telling the truth. It is up to you to believe it.:fighting2

writerranger
10-17-2006, 07:14 PM

Wiretaps?

Midtowner
10-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Hall was guilty as hell.

GodsComedian
10-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Hall was guilty as hell.
Can't you ever stay on topic:fighting2 ?

Midtowner
10-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Can't you ever stay on topic:fighting2 ?

You should probably report me again.