View Full Version : In this thread we post negative stuff.....

Patrick
10-03-2006, 02:44 PM
In this thread we post negative stuff to tick johnnyboy off.

ChristianConservative
10-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Lower Bricktown looks like a Yukon strip mall.

Spartan
10-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I joined this forum just to post about how much Patrick sucks.

(No really, did you all catch that guy that really did join just for that reason around 1 in the morning last night? lol)

sweetdaisy
10-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Patrick is correct all of the time! ESPECIALLY about Bricktown.

(Ha! That should get him all fired up. :) )

Karried
10-03-2006, 07:44 PM
I've entered the Twilight Zone.. again.. who the heck is johnnyboy anyway and why do we care if he thinks Patrick is negative about Bricktown ?? lol - ahhh the Cuckoo's Nest is alive and well here at OKCTalk.. gotta love it.. it makes me smile..

johnnyboy - I have inside information that Patrick likes the San Antonio riverwalk better than Bricktown ! ha,ha..

floater
10-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Bricktown is a great entertainment district, if you plan on eating two or three meals there.

Spartan
10-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I've entered the Twilight Zone.. again.. who the heck is johnnyboy anyway and why do we care if he thinks Patrick is negative about Bricktown ?? lol - ahhh the Cuckoo's Nest is alive and well here at OKCTalk.. gotta love it.. it makes me smile..

johnnyboy - I have inside information that Patrick likes the San Antonio riverwalk better than Bricktown ! ha,ha..

I think you declassified too soon... :fighting2 DUMB BLONDES!!!

Karried
10-03-2006, 08:05 PM
floater, I didn't know you were a Hornet's fan.. do you have season tickets? Last year I lived and breathed the Hornets.. I had to 'break away' a bit to avoid the heartache of them returning to NO .. but I still love them wholeheartedly. I bought a few tickets to some of the games but not like last year.

Anyway, back to topic, I hear Patrick hates the Hornets because they play in 'sucky' Bricktown. LOL, Patrick - you hater you.

Karried
10-03-2006, 08:10 PM
I think you declassified too soon... :fighting2 DUMB BLONDES!!!

Oh! Hell no!.. blonde I may be .. (depending on my current stylist) ..

but dumb???

Oh no, you dinnit.. !

Like I mentioned, the Twilight Zone.. doodoodooo doo LOL

Spartan
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Well what exactly is a blonde that declassifies TOO DAMN SOON?

Answer that! You'll just never have a spot on the Bush administration...

Karried
10-03-2006, 08:33 PM
LOL.. ha,ha.. I get it..

Midtowner
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Oklahoma will never have another new chain store because of our antiquated liquor laws :(

floater
10-03-2006, 09:51 PM
floater, I didn't know you were a Hornet's fan.. do you have season tickets? Last year I lived and breathed the Hornets.. I had to 'break away' a bit to avoid the heartache of them returning to NO .. but I still love them wholeheartedly. I bought a few tickets to some of the games but not like last year.

I lived and breathed with them too...and will again this season. Maybe not through season tickets, but still :Smiley199 I'm excited about this team.

Spartan
10-03-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll bet none got to see the Hornets from the Kerr McGee Skybox.

OKLApi
10-04-2006, 08:58 AM
UMMM, who are we trying to tick off???

Spartan
10-04-2006, 05:26 PM
You.

OKLApi
10-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Now that's not very nice is it???

Midtowner
10-04-2006, 09:54 PM
UMMM, who are we trying to tick off???

Some person who can't see this thread.

Spartan
10-04-2006, 10:52 PM
You are kidding. Did they seriously ban him?

I know johnny wasn't in the right mind, but still, he represented site traffic and he was unhappy lurking after reading all of me and Patrick's comments on Bricktown development, and he was audacious enough to assume a forum is a place where multiple viewpoints are brought up!

Yea that sounds like an OKC Talk bannation to me.

Midtowner
10-04-2006, 11:49 PM
You are kidding. Did they seriously ban him?

I know johnny wasn't in the right mind, but still, he represented site traffic and he was unhappy lurking after reading all of me and Patrick's comments on Bricktown development, and he was audacious enough to assume a forum is a place where multiple viewpoints are brought up!

Yea that sounds like an OKC Talk bannation to me.

He wasn't banned.

He just has an infraction whatever that is.

He can't see this because it's in the VIP forum. No access to non contributors.

Spartan
10-05-2006, 06:55 AM
Oh. Maybe I should at least let him know we're talking about him?

I just don't think we should talk behind his back.

Karried
10-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Spartan, you probably should discuss moderation decisions through PM ... in fact, it's a TOS.

Regardless, JB wasn't banned.. we are just having a little fun.. he was a one post wonder apparently..

sweetdaisy
10-05-2006, 11:33 AM
He can't see this because it's in the VIP forum. No access to non contributors.

I'm pretty sure the VIP Lounge is open to all now, isn't it? Since we've negated premium memberships, everything is open access.

Patrick
10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
He wasn't banned. We just deleted that thread.

Oh, and there is NO Premium Membership anymore, or Contributors, or any of that. So all forums should be open to anyone and everyone. Todd and the mods decided to pay the bill for now, and we're trying to sell ads to help fund the site.

Patrick
10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Here, I undeleted the thread for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.okctalk.com/bricktown-wired/7668-patricks-negative-views-torwards-bricktown.html

Spartan
10-06-2006, 06:34 AM
Yes!!!

Thanks Patrick.

ChristianConservative
10-06-2006, 07:22 AM
Does anybody else think that posts by a particular person on this forum are outright annoying?

sweetdaisy
10-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Yes, but we're probably thinking of different people. :D

Spartan
10-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Looks like somebody took the "Jesus card" out of their username. Too bad people are ashamed of being good Christians these days... Turns out Conservative wasn't all that Christian after all. Don't know if that would be a scandal or not?