View Full Version : Ugh - From Tulsa

Karried
09-28-2006, 07:26 PM
That sick jerk who assaulted and killed a student in Colorado was from Tulsa, OK..

God, can we please get a break here in OK? Why do we always have to get the sick (insert swear word here) associated with our state ?

'State records showed that Morrison was arrested in July in the west Denver suburb of Lakewood on a charge of obstructing police in another suburb. He was also arrested for larceny and marijuana possession in 1973.

Reached at their home in Tulsa, Okla., Morrison's stepmother said she and her husband, Bob Morrison, "have no record of him being, having any trouble before." We just know the way he was raised," Billie Morrison said, declining to elaborate. She said the last time she saw him was three to four years ago."

Spartan
09-29-2006, 05:09 PM
I guess Tulsa goes with Denton?

... I'm sorry but I fail to see where Tulsa is anything but an absolutely fine city that would learn from, and that could learn from us... now I completely despise their leadership as Karried apparently despises their lowliest, but that's no reason to despise the CITY.

Now Denton does however suck pretty bad.

Karried
09-29-2006, 06:02 PM
NO, you misunderstood my post.. I was saying that I wished that our state didn't have the association of this jerk being from Oklahoma.

If you go back and read my post, you'll see what I saying.. hopefully.

Swake2
09-29-2006, 06:08 PM
He is not from Tulsa, he's from Denver, his father lives in Tulsa.

Karried
09-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Reached at their home in Tulsa, Okla., Morrison's stepmother said she and her husband, Bob Morrison, "have no record of him being, having any trouble before." We just know the way he was raised," Billie Morrison said, declining to elaborate. She said the last time she saw him was three to four years ago."

Yes, I think you are right.

I just wish we didn't have anything at all to do with this tragedy. It's like 'guilty by association' ... when people read things in the media and see Oklahoma there is a negative connotation .. I want people to see Oklahoma and think positive thoughts.. We have a great state here.