View Full Version : DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (giggles)C'mon Ladies back me up!

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Ok Girls come on now,What do you all think of the new Sunday night show Desperate Housewives???? I really like it alot,it so fiendish and devilishly sneaky, hmmm just like real life and the way women really do act given the right circumstances.Guys I eally dont know your views on it but I think Every woman can see herself in one of these characters.I think this one is not only a hit,But Its here to stay a while!

DD:p

Patrick
10-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Hmmmm.....I'll have to watch it. I missed the first episode.

Ms.Relaxationstation
10-22-2004, 05:02 AM
All I wanna know is who's been reading my mail??? Who would ever have thought about putting my life on the big screen? I wish I had thought of it. It's the BOMB- I love it!

floater
10-22-2004, 07:32 AM
Lol relaxationstation. So which desperate housewife are you? The Martha Stewart, the vamp, the princess, the harried mother, or the newly-single mother? ;)

I love the show too. They scored five for five on the leads, each a TV veteran who we've missed. For me, it's Teri Hatcher -- so nice to see her come back, as sexy as ever, if in a somewhat different (more mature?) way.

The creator of the show, Marc Cherry, is actually a departed Oklahoman. He grew up on farm, and when he was watching the Andrea Yates (the woman who killed her children) trial on TV with his mother, he wondered what could compel her to do that.

His mother said, "I've been there."

And thus this guilty pleasure was born!!

Todd
10-22-2004, 12:56 PM
There aren't any housewifes that even remotely look like that on my street. Except of course for my wife...lol.

floater
10-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Good save, Todd. Neither did I when I was back in OKC -- I guess that's why we watch TV. Can you imagine having Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, and Nicollete Sheridan on your block? I'd be mowing that lawn thrice a week!!!

Keith
10-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Actually, floater, I would be mowing 4 times a week, and weedeating 3 days a week.....gee, that's a whole week. I'm like Todd, I have seen no housewives that look like they do on my street, or within a mile of my house.LOL. Of course, my wife doesn't let me get out much, j/k, LOL

floater
10-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Ahh, Keith, but if you did all that, your wife would appreciate it!! You both get something from being outside. And maybe you could help them wash their cars :D

tatyana
10-28-2004, 10:33 PM
I am absolutely addicted to that show! I thought i'd never get over Sex and the City, but this new show is really entertaining!