View Full Version : Stomp

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I know this is Late to Be bringing this up but I noticed that this section of the forum is acking attention.My family and I went to see Stomp when they came to the Civic Center I think it was back in April or May.My parents and friends have told me for a very lobg time ,If you ever get a chance to go see them GO!Well I got tickets for me and my Husband and son and we had Excellent box seats.The show was Nothing less than absolutly AMAZING!These people are not only athletes but they are the closeset thing I have ever seen to Performance perfection.I would gladly go see them again and again.We are also going down to Dallas Next month To see the show VAREAKAI by Cirque De Soliel.Who I am so addicted to, if you can ever catch Cirque week on the Bravo network these are amazing human beings as well.The shows are so colorful and the music is wonderful and its a very beautiful story and almost an emotional show.Anywa I wasnt so interested in these sort of things till recently ,Now I cant get enough.LOL I have come so far from monster truck races and The Friday night D-Derby!Which I still dont think it would take too much twisting my arm to go back to one of those.i just love that stuff especially like the supermotocross.Ok Im done for now.

:D DD

floater
10-21-2004, 08:42 PM
Stomp is cool. I and some friends saw it when it came by to the Rose State Performing Arts Center (when it was hosting the Civic's events). We banged and slapped on the car on the way home :D

Blast was another amazing show to come by. It featured marching band musicians and flag corps in different set pieces and formations. The drumline was spectacular.

One show I recommend once they hit OKC is The Lion King. It's just a stunning production.

MasterWolf
10-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Stomp was a pretty cool show. More Interesting to see it in person than seeing it on TV.:D