View Full Version : Sarah Stewart

Keith
09-12-2006, 05:14 AM
Does anyone know what has happened to Sarah Stewart that was co-anchoring with Kent Ogle on Newschannel 4? She hasn't been on for awhile, and neither Kent Ogle or David Payne have mentioned her being gone.

bandnerd
09-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Maybe she had a baby?

ksearls
09-12-2006, 07:25 AM
I know her house was for sale, we almost bought it. The real estate agent said he thought they were moving out of state but I don't know for sure. She had a cute house!

blueice101
09-12-2006, 07:56 AM
I have seen her doing some live location news at 10pm??

mranderson
09-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know what has happened to Sarah Stewart that was co-anchoring with Kent Ogle on Newschannel 4? She hasn't been on for awhile, and neither Kent Ogle or David Payne have mentioned her being gone.

In the broadcasting game, not mentioning someone leaving at least use to mean they were fired.

soonerliberal
09-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Her bio is no longer on kfor.com...

bandnerd
09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Seeing as she's reporting right now on the 10 o'clock news, I'd say she's still an employee. She's doing the "Crime Watch" section on KFOR.

CowboyConservative
09-12-2006, 09:34 PM
I saw her dancing at the Dog..... I am Kidding.

She is probably about to move out of state and is just doing freelance work for channel 4 until she moves. Or it could be that she wants to spend more time with her new baby she had few months back. Many of OKC's woman reporters have done that over the last few years. I think that is why you only see Robin Marsh on in the moring and not on at noon.

I will miss Sara in the morning. She is a hottie. She definitely made waking up early worth while.

drumsncode
09-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Try watching The Daily Buzz in the morning if you want not one, but two hotties. You'll still get national news and a local weather forecast, but it's also like Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update". It's a very funny show.

mranderson
09-13-2006, 12:05 PM
Try watching The Daily Buzz in the morning if you want not one, but two hotties. You'll still get national news and a local weather forecast, but it's also like Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update". It's a very funny show.

What does this have to do with Sarah Stewart?

Midtowner
09-13-2006, 12:14 PM

What channel is that on?

drumsncode
09-14-2006, 08:15 AM
What does this have to do with Sarah Stewart?

It was a comment on CowboyConservative's line about:

"I will miss Sara in the morning. She is a hottie. She definitely made waking up early worth while."

I was trying to give him a "hottie alternative". Guys are bound by the Guy Code rule 127b to do this. :-)

(Yes, I should have quoted his post, but I was lazy. Guilty as charged!)

drumsncode
09-14-2006, 08:20 AM
What channel is that on?

It's on weekday mornings on KAUT 43 from 5am to 8am.

It's a lot of fun. You get to see Kia Malone, former weekend anchor for KWTV, as well as the "gifted" Andrea Jackson. Mitch English is hilarious on it, and Clayton Morris is pretty cool too.

They get to do and say stuff on air that most anchors only dream of being able to do.