View Full Version : Who's Perfect

Leon
09-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Is anyone here perfect? Is anyone here looking for someone who is perfect?

Or maybe you'd settle for someone who is "perfect for you"?

Let's say you like different brands of toothpaste, could he/she still be perfect for you?

How much of someone are you willing to accept? What traits are absolutes for you?

dirtrider73068
09-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Nobody is perfect, is what makes everybody different and unique. One person may find the others flaws or difference cute, being not perfect is what attracts some people together. I don't think I could be with somebody that was perfect. I have been around a couple of woman that were perfect, had to be clean 24,7, things had to be put right back, nothing could be left out, both after haveing done it would have to shower up. That stuff or little things drove me crazy, thats all part of life. Nobody can be perfect, its what makes the world go round. If we had different brands of toothpaste I wouldn't care.

TomGirl
09-11-2006, 07:50 PM
As we get older and settled in the way we are, it harder to change for someone. I can exept someone that isn't perfect, what is perfect anyway? Things I cannot accept are drugs, constant parties and selfishness. If you enter a relationship with me and think your going to create the perfect woman, you'd be wasting you time. I don't care if dress bad, drive a stupid-looking car, have hobbies that are anything but interesting to me, what I care about is that the one I'm with wants to be with me and just me, want to have a day-by-day life with me, good and bad, has an almost sappy relationship with his parent/s (because I do)and most of all, has to act like their gender (we all know the type).

TomGirl
09-11-2006, 07:53 PM
lol.....exept --->accept (lost today's spelling contest!)