View Full Version : In this thread, we try to make people feel sorry for us...

Midtowner
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Why does your life suck? Please explain.

Easy180
09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
I have a hangover today does that count?? :drunk:

MadMonk
09-08-2006, 03:18 PM
LOL! Best thread beginning ever.

bandnerd
09-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I had two teenagers THROW MONEY at me while taking money at the volleyball game gate this afternoon. They were from the other team, "managers" as I was told but they were really just the painted-up cheering section. Our own cheering section paid to go to their home game, why should these yahoos get in for free? When I confronted them about it, they got all huffy, went to their car and literally threw $10 on the table and walked away, ignoring the change I attempted to give them as they overpaid by $6.

More money for us. Bad reputation for their school!

windowphobe
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
My car needs an oxygen sensor and my lawn needs to be dug up and completely redone.

Sorry, that's all the suckage I can come up with right now that doesn't involve either work or "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm going out back to eat worms."

Karried
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
This thread makes me appreciate the fact that so far, as of today.. I have no 'suck' stories.. (other than the $600 fuel pump auto repair this week).. but hey, no terrorists, no cancer, no death, no IRS, no starvation ...

Life's good.

Lauri101
09-10-2006, 10:30 AM
.. but hey, no terrorists, no cancer, no death, no IRS, no starvation ...

Life's good.

I WORK for the IRS. We get audited every year...that sucks!

sweetdaisy
09-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm studying for my Chem class...can't get much suckier than Chemistry. :D

Oh! And I was too tired last nite to end up with a hangover today.

Curt
09-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I am having a bad hair day today...I have this one hair that wont lay flat

rxis
09-14-2006, 01:28 AM
Managers are a part of the team. They are gofer girls for the coaches. I never heard of them paying for games. From my experience they are pretty much cheerleaders; however, they are cheerleaders that can keep the boys training harder during practice. Sometimes they are just distracting, especially when they wear clothes that are too small. Whats up with that? Their mothers must have not taught them how clothes are sized. heehee

rxis
09-14-2006, 01:36 AM
I really feel as though I'll never play sports actively again. My body and spirit is getting too burned out for my mind and its getting worse. Everyday I feel as if I'll wake up tomorrow only to realize that I wasted most of my life. I can't sleep without having nightmares and when I'm awake I continue to think about my nightmares. Everyday I wake up with a tormented feeling of a lack of control and direction in my life.
Whats the use? Whats the point? This world is pointless.

Ok not really but is this working? Tried to be dramatic but I'm not very good with words am I? hehe

bandnerd
09-14-2006, 05:06 AM
rxis--they were boys, wearing capes and face paint, wigs and hats. NOT real managers.

They were just perturbed because OKC public schools don't charge students or parents to come to volleyball games...we're not a "public" school, we make our own rules, and if students or parents didn't pay, we'd never make any money! I do know what a manager is, though. She had already arrived ;) They are also supposed to have some form of ID letting you know that.