View Full Version : Admin/Moderator Meeting

Keith
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Although today has been a gloomy, rainy, day, we had a great administrator/moderator meeting this evening at Nino's on NW Expressway. We had the pleasure of finally getting to meet our newest tech moderator, ibda12u, and his lovely wife. Plus, as an added bonus, Todd, our founder, brought his wife and son with him also. While we were meeting, Pam was being a mom and keeping TJ (their almost two year old son) occupied. TJ is a very energetic little boy with a big smile.

Anyway, we all had a great time of fellowship, along with discussing important issues regarding this forum. We even got a chance to speak with okcpulse (one of our other moderator's) via phone. He lives in that state just south of us.

There are many great things that are about to happen to OKCTalk, so stay tuned.........

http://www.okctalk.com/gallery/data/500/Mod_meeting_9-2-06_0021.jpg

(From left to right) Patrick, ibda12u, Keith, Todd, and son T.J.

Karried
09-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Shoot, I wish I would have known that we could bring the kids! I didn't even think about that.... we're all under the weather over here though.. wouldn't have wanted to pass the crud along to everyone.. glad you had a nice time!

okcpulse
09-02-2006, 11:11 PM
LOL, Keith, you keep me young. Got to see the OU game on TBS, after Patrick and I discussed me getting homesick often, plus the lovely weather you guys are having (seriously). I'm counting the days until my next trip to Oklahoma.