View Full Version : Not Meeting The Agenda

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 12:32 AM
IN FIGHTING TO CLEAR MY WIFE OF SOME THING SHE DID NOT DO AND REMOVE THE PROBATION KEEPING US A PART FOR SEVEN YEARS BEING HUSBAND AND WIFE.

WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO GET REMOVED, BUT WAS REFUSED. NEITHER OF US REQUESTED THIS.

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

IF IT IS LEGAL TO SEPARATE A MAN AND HIS WIFE IN A COURT OF LAW WHEN NETHER ONE WISHES IT GOING AGAINST THEIR VOWS GODS LAW BECAUSE OF SOME THING THAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

WHEN IT DID NOT HAPPEN TO START WITH. THAN WHY SAY THE VOWS ?

IS THERE REALLY SEPARATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE ?

IS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN OKLAHOMA LAWS BEING APPLIED TO ONLY SOME WHO FOLLOW SOME ONES AGENDA ?

FOLLOWING THIS LINE OF THOUGHT.

1. WOULD YOU NOT HAVE TO KEEP A DRUNK FROM EVER DRIVING AFTER BEING ARRESTED FOR DUNK DRIVING?

The case of the drunken police chief Fairland, Oklahoma Police Chief Clint Walker, with only 8 days On the job, managed to get himself arrested for public drunk in a town of about 1,000 with only three full-time Officers including the police chief.

The drunken escapades of Delaware County Sheriff Lenden Woodruff, arrested by an Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper in February, 2004 on charges of DUI, possession of a loaded firearm while driving under the influence, resisting arrest and transporting an open container.

2. NOT ALLOW A MAN ARRESTED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT TO EVER GET MARRIED OR HAVE SEX?

Plea deal lands lawmaker in jail, lets him avoid felony case OKLAHOMA CITY State Rep. Mike O’Neal
originally faced a felony count of sexual battery from a Feb. 10 incident in which he allegedly grabbed a Tulsa

Woman’s buttocks at an Oklahoma City motel. The charge carried a maximum sentence of five years Oklahoma

County DISTRICT ATTORNEY WES LANE said will not have to register as a sex offender,

3. A PERSON ARRESTED FOR FRAUD NEVER TO GO BACK IN TO A STORE OR BE AROUND PEOPLE OR GO SHOPPING OR HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT?

Wagoner County Clerk Carolyn Kusler has asked for a state investigation into whether her predecessor, longtime clerk Jerry Fields, used a computer with the ability to change courthouse records after he left the position.

4. A PERSON ARRESTING FOR SPEEDING OR RECKLESS OR DRUNK DRIVING NEVER BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE AGAIN OR OWN A CAR?

An Okmulgee County commissioner is apologizing after being arrested for drunken driving and says he'll seek alcohol counseling

but won't resign.

5. A PERSON ARRESTED FOR SELLING OR DEALING OR DRUG USE NEVER TO BUY MEDS. ?

Drug offender wife, of the DISTRICT ATTORNEY WES LANE. of Oklahoma Lori Hansen, out of jail long enough for her deferred sentence for drug abuse to expire. But alas, Hansen after having recovered her license to practice medicine ultimately surrendered it after reportedly failing yet another drug test, one for alcohol.

6. A PERSON ARRESTED FOR ARSON NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BUY MATCHES OR BUY A HOME?

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City police arrested five juveniles in ... the fires and were booked into the Juvenile Detention Center on arson complaints. THIS MAY BE JUST A BAD CASE OF STUPID.

7. IF A LADY ARRESTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN A CERTAIN AREA NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GO BACK INTO THAT AREA? WAIT a MINUTE THAT'S BEING TRIED BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY WES LANE.

I COULD GO ON BUT YOU GET THE POINT.

IT’S NOT RIGHT TO BASE A LAW OR RULING ON SOME THING THAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

THAT MAKES AS MUCH SINCE AS TELLING A LADY ARRESTED FOR PROSTITUTION SHE CAN'T WORK ON THIS SIDE OF THE STREET BECAUSE IT’S IN TOWN LIMITS PUSHING THE PROBLEM ON SOME OTHER COUNTY.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S BEING TRIED TOO. IT’S AN ELECTION YEAR I FORGOT.

THERE COMES A TIME WHERE COMMON SENSE MUST KICK IN.

AND DISTRICT ATTORNEY WES LANE THAT HAVE PUT THEIR FAITH AT THE FOR FRONT OF THEIR JOB AT THE COST OF SERVING THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED THEM IN TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS OF ALL NOT JUST SOME MEETING THEIR AGENDA.

BRINGS THE POINT UP IF THEY ARE PUTTING THAT AS A BENCH MARK IN SERVING THE PEOPLE THAN WHY STAND BY AND PUT MANS LAWS OVER GODS LAW

IF ONES FAITH IS GOING TO BE A ISSUE THAN IT APPLIES TO ALL THINGS NOT JUST THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIS MISSION OR AGENDA .

NO I, AM NOT SAYING ITS WRONG TO HAVE FAITH IN WHICH EVER WAY YOU WISH OR IT WRONG TO APPLY YOU BELIEFS IN YOUR LIFE BUT THERE IS A POINT IN WHICH YOU CAN'T PUSH THOSE VALUES AND YOUR WAY OF THINKING ON TO OTHERS

THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS FOR EVERY ONE TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE AND HAVE JUSTICE APPLY TO ALL NOT JUST SOME OF THEIR CHOOSING .

AND THIS IS TAKING INTO THE FACT THEY DID DO THE CRIME. FOR WHICH I HAVE 100% PROOF MY WIFE DID NOT DO. BUT HAVE BEEN STONE WELLED. BECAUSE OF THOSE THAT WOULD BE SEEN IN THEIR TRUE LIGHT AND THE AMOUNT OF LIES AND COVER UP GOING ON.
:fighting3

Midtowner
08-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Really -- you need to try to embrace ONE subject with your posts. 8? Impossible for anyone to respond to. Suffice to say that in each case, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for everything.

I'm just going to respond to the most ridiculous portion, the first portion. Yes, it is perfectly legal to separate a husband anda wife in the legal system. A husband/wife not charged has no standing. This is not against God's law -- show me how it is?

Their vows have zero to do with one of them being accused of a crime.

Yes, there is really separation of church and state -- I don't even know why you asked this question. Your reasoning borders on absurdity. I respect what you've gone through, but if your emails to Lane have looked anything like the above, if I were in his shoes, I would have ignored you as well.

dirtrider73068
08-21-2006, 09:14 AM
This post would be easier to read if the caps lock was off, it makes it hard to read anything with the caps lock on, I read the first few words then just skipped the whole post.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 09:47 AM
First off sir just learning to type. all my e-mails to him all 3000 of them where done right to correct standards every one of them. He was also provide 100% proof my wife did not do the crime. I should no it was suppose to have been on me . Why would a judge put that in a probation keeping a husband and wife apart when nither asked for it. You mean to tell me as a husband I have no standing in a court of law. Mr Lane seemed to have with his wife even after breaking probation not once but twice. and what would be the reason for them refusing to remove that part of the probation when I requested it and provided proof that she did nothing wrong. If what your saying is true than why says vows in the first place let no man put a cendar. I don't remember the judge or Lane being at my wedding. The fact they dropped the shooting charge because they did not perform the powder test on her hands . that would have proved she was not even holding the gun when it discharged . If they had bothered to check local hospital records they would have found out where my other injuries had come from including the old ones I had before we even meet. and the vast lies and cover up that has been going on for the last 3 years. with those hiding behind their postion to hide the fact of just what kind of investigation they did none. and I was not even informed of her parole board date so I could speak to correct this garabge. The so called lead investigater lying saying they could not get in touch with me when I have strange e-mail from her and there were no phone calls to request an extension as to why she did not reply within the time frame . In the second case the judge granting me time to reply and the same did I mailed off my reply well with the time fram.I recevied a notice the case was dismissed.
No sir I'm not buying the bill of goods your tring to sell. you are one of the few people that have had reading my typing. I know not the greatest but most people have understood my message with no problem.

dirtrider73068
08-21-2006, 09:57 AM
The smaller type makes it easier for me comprehend what I am reading rather than trying to focus on the big type.
Have you tried talkign to a lawyer to see what can be done to have it dropped? Not haveing the full story as to why the probation was set in order to keep you guys seprated, its hard to say or voice a opion as what to do. From what I gather there was something in the past from you that cause the courts to put a probation order down but as well put in a protection order to keep you guys apart. Did you guys do harm on one another to cause the order to be set? If not then what the courts don't know won't hurt till this is taken care of. Any order can be dropped, if it was set by the court its going to harder to have it dropped, usually the one that went in to the court and requested the order be set can be the one to drop it, sometimes. If you can't talk to a lawyer, OU has a law school that you can contact and get free legal advice or even cheap lawyer help. Hope you get this figured out and get it taken care of, never have like lane anyway.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 10:21 AM
No the investigator lied and stated they had been to our home on several occusion for domastic issues . whis is an out right lie. I would very much like to see her reports on this because there are none. when i found out was was going on .I conntacted her with the complet info to what the found and explained in detail . she asked me what I expected her to do. she never tried to contact any one with the info. She lied to the parole board that my wife had foiled a charge on me for domastic abuse another lie. my wifes lawyer was told and he replyed by e-mail for which I have thanking me for the info and he would contact my wife and her family he did nither . nore had he provideda bill for hisd so called services. which her family formly requested. I have a web site at
http://justiceforallamericans.com/ where all the lies and cover uo are explained under the facts about this case link. I hjave slowly been working on yther typing . Its not perfect but Ive corrected a lot of stuff as far as my typing goes.. Ive spent 3 years now fighting this .my wife spent close to 25,000 hewr family closed to 70,000 and I'm right at 15,000. I went through 26v lawyers who all backed out for being afraid of the so called self proclaimed minisry of justice only the issue of money came uip nothing about the fact I have proof she did nothing wrong. Due to the accident I'm not ably to work. I am retired gulf war vet. My wife was also active duty with 13 years with out standing record and no other problems except a ticket .once you read throw the explanation you will agree on wondering how they came up with this garabge.
there are those using him for high cover in this matter. Ous not the only case involving the same players . In fact I had a hard time serving the x lawyer because he was in court over another case against him.
did not mean to sound smart butt , but I have been fighting this for a little over 3 years now.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
no body that I can find asked for this in any shape form or fasion. My wife and I did every thing together. we both worked second jobs most of the time as husband and wife team. we were both taking courses at night on base the same classes . No body they ever talked to would have said we had any problems.Even ate lunch together 97% of the time. any one at work would have told you we got along fine.

MadMonk
08-21-2006, 11:07 AM
I feel for you if everything you say is true, but really, I don't think posting about all this here will accomplish anything, and may hurt your cause in some way. Just my 2 pennies...

Midtowner
08-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Mad:

I've suggested that he find a lawyer who will take the case. You're right, he can't help himself here, but he could hurt himself.

Typing in all caps or in all lowercase, writing incoherent indictments of the D.A. which go all over the map is not going to get him any further. If Prater wins, such things can only make FGH look like a nut.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 10:15 PM
I have given proof of everty thing Ive stated .If If I'm a nut I'm the first nut every to work 20 years in the service on a 2 billon dollar aircraft with crew of 37 and carried a 3.9 averagw in school. My typing leaves a bit to desire.But I'm getting my mesage across. I've been getting over 800 e-mail a day

keving
08-21-2006, 10:28 PM
If I'm a nut I'm the first nut every to work 20 years in the service on a 2 billon dollar aircraft with crew of 37 and carried a 3.9 averagw in school.
What aircraft costs 2 billion dollars?

My typing leaves a bit to desire.
That's okay, just take your time... a lot of people get annoyed by bad grammar and spelling mistakes.

But I'm getting my mesage across. I've been getting over 800 e-mail a day
Me too, it's called SPAM.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-21-2006, 10:52 PM
I spent my whole term of service at Tinker AFB OK.
I was a crew chief on the AWACS.
My wife also had spent her time of 13 years at Tinker also as part of the AWAC mission crew . Had out standing record too.

keving
08-21-2006, 11:29 PM
The AWACS or E-3 Sentry does not cost 2 billion dolllars but more like $270 million. Big difference.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-22-2006, 12:02 AM
I was adding in the cost of operation for it .
fuel,parts mods. over the years. not to meention the cost of operating in other locations. also the depot maint. that was down in inspections reqired by the depot level side of the base. figure in those cost and i'm sure I would be close to the cost of the aircraft and cost of operation for a fleet of 37 of them.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-22-2006, 12:07 AM
You might add in the cost of power to run the aircraft systems on the ground while under repair.Each aircraft has a power unit they call a "I net " one between each spot that would be ably to power up much of the city of Oklahoma.
you have just seen what they list in books of the cost of the core air craft I've worked on them for 20 years.
Thats a big difference
No offense taken and none given

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-22-2006, 12:14 AM
I should have made my self clear . I was primary on one but I worked on all of them.
I was talking about the whole fleet in cost and operation.
My fault for not being more clear.

Midtowner
08-22-2006, 06:37 AM
I have given proof of everty thing Ive stated .If If I'm a nut I'm the first nut every to work 20 years in the service on a 2 billon dollar aircraft with crew of 37 and carried a 3.9 averagw in school. My typing leaves a bit to desire.But I'm getting my mesage across. I've been getting over 800 e-mail a day

That's fine. I don't know whether you're a nut or not. I'm just stating that you more-less appear to be one. The path you're taking for a resolution is not one that could possibly yield any results. The fact that you're receiving emails from other disaffected people is virtually meaningless. If you were receiving 2 million emails a day, it wouldn't get you one step closer to your goal.

The only way to beat the system is to use the system. Complaining about the system will only serve to let others know you disapprove. Okay, so you disapprove. So what? Lots of people do.