View Full Version : Outta Play

Leon
08-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Leon's outta play....got a brand new girlfriend.

Curt
08-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Leon's outta play....got a brand new girlfriend.
Good news Leon...I hope things work out for you

Karried
08-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Congrats to both Leon and Mariner.. good luck on your new endeavors.

btw Mariner, I was sipping a Corona in the Caribbean last week and thinking of ya... I know we share the same tropical mentality...' searching for that lost shaker of salt' ..

Curt
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Congrats to both Leon and Mariner.. good luck on your new endeavors.

btw Mariner, I was sipping a Corona in the Caribbean last week and thinking of ya... I know we share the same tropical mentality...' searching for that lost shaker of salt' ..
Man, Karrie that does sound good right about now....'Wastin' away again in Margaritaville......

sweetdaisy
08-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Whoo hoo! Way to go Leon! :)

sweetdaisy
08-14-2006, 07:23 PM
BTW Leon, was that Tom Cruise i saw you with at Hudson's a few nights ago? :D

Leon
08-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Yes, that was "Mr. Cruise".

sweetdaisy
08-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure, since he wasn't jumping up and down on a sofa or speaking some moronic crap about Scientology. :D

Good to see you the other nite, even if it was Hi and Bye.

Leon
08-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Tom's like that, ya know....hell, Oprah loves it. Might introduce you sometime.

Dave Cook
08-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Nice work, Leon.

Never in my life have I followed with such interest another man's pursuit of companionship. The adventure is just beginning. :tiphat:

So...what becomes of the board?

Leon
08-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Well, I'm still here for the time being. She is my girlfriend now though. :) And as such her feelings will affect what I do.

Here though I mainly post a lot of stuff to try to nurture thought and discussion among a few singles. I've told her about this site and she's read some of my posts....the good, the bad, and the ugly....I've been getting mixed reviews. I'll stick around as long as it's appropriate.

You may have noticed I haven't been around and posted much lately. That's mainly due to settling into a house and little league football. That my get better soon. But right now, if I had more time I would give it to her.