View Full Version : Who's Fooling Who

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
WHO'S FOOLING WHO

Janice Lockner wasn't supposed to get paid for sex. She wasn't even supposed to be on S Robinson Avenue.

On Feb. 7, she was doing both, according to police, and became the first to violate a new plea agreement Oklahoma County prosecutors are making with prostitutes.

Lockner, 43, is the first to violate a geographic restriction agreement that bans convicted prostitutes from being in known areas of prostitution, district attorney spokeswoman Debra Forshee said.

Forshee said the ultimate goal of the geographic restriction is to force prostitutes out of parts of the city known for heavy traffic of "johns."

NO ITS MEANT TO LOOK LIKE THEIR CLEANING UP THE AREA . IT MORE TO PUSH THE PROBLEM OUT OF THE CITY LIMITS THE PROBLEM WILL STILL BE THERE. THE LADY'S WILL STILL BE DOING BUSINESS THE PIMPS AND SOME LAWYERS WILL STILL BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. THE COURTS WILL JUST BE AS PACKED. THE DRUG PROBLEM AND OTHER CRIMES WILL STILL BE ATTRACTED. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WILL BE IT WILL NOT BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE. AND BEING A ELECTION YEAR IT WILL LOOK WES LANE DOING SOMETHING TO CLEAN UP THE STREETS.

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

She said for the plan to be a success, judges must order strict punishment for prostitutes who violate the geographic restriction.

"When the judges get on board and everything is working like it should, it will keep these ladies off those streets," Forshee said.
THE KEY WORD HERE IS THESE STREETS
*THOSE MEANING THOSE IN THE PUBLIC VIEW OR MORE TO THE POINT VOTERS VIEW

I'VE ONLY SEEN WHERE THERE ARE 2 JUDGES HANDLING CASES OF THIS NATURE IN OKLAHOMA CITY.

THIS MAKES IT SOUND LIKE AFTER THEY WORKED OUT ALL THE KINKS IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE VAST NUMBER OF JUDGES EVERY THING WILL BE FINE

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

Geographic restrictions
Since April, guidelines on what areas of the city people convicted for prostitution are allowed to be in have been a condition of plea agreements in Oklahoma County.

According to the agreements, the convicted people are not allowed in areas known for prostitution unless they are going to the residence of a direct family member, had a residence in one of the prescribed areas prior to arrest or are employed by a business with an Oklahoma tax identification number in that part of town.

Oklahoma City police Sgt. Gary Knight said Lockner was arrested at 3200 S Robinson after she agreed with an undercover officer to perform a specific sex act for $25.

She is due in court March 8, according to the court docket.

I HOPE ALL OF THE SEVERAL JUDGES WHO ARE HEARING CASES SUCH AS THIS.

NO ALL THE UP DATES

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

Lockner also was charged in September 2004 with engaging in prostitution and in November 2005 with offering to engage in prostitution. She agreed to the geographic restriction after a guilty plea in December.

Oklahoma County Public Defender Bob Ravitz said the geographic restriction policy is extreme.

Criticism of policy
"Any defendant they try to say violated probation based on (the restriction), we will appeal," Ravitz said. "We don't believe it's constitutional."

NO I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE ITS NO DIFFERENT THAN DURING WAR WORLD 2 WHEN WERE FIGHTING AGAINST NAZI GERMANY WHERE PEOPLE'S FREEDOM WAS RESTRICTED FROM GOING INTO ANY AREA THEY NEEDED A PASS TO BE OK,ED BY THE GOVERNMENT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU HEARD BEFORE

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

Forshee said the district attorney's office has distributed books containing pictures of prostitutes to people who live in areas known for prostitution.

THEY ONLY DOWN SIDE TO THIS IDEA IS THAT ANY ONE WANTING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LADY'S ACTIVITY NOW HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE SURE THEIR NOT UNDER COVER COPS MAKING STINGS LESS EFFECTIVE THERE BY LESSENING THEIR EFFECTIVENESS

BUT ON THE UP SIDE TO THIS WAY OF THINKING IT DOES REDUCE THE CHANGE OF ANY OTHER MEMBER FROM WES LANES OFFICE GETTING CAUGHT WITH THEIR ZIPPER DOWN

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

She said people should call 911 if they see a prostitute within a geographic restriction.

"It gives a tool where people have a little more ability to control things that are affecting their lives," Forshee said.

Officials with the police department and district attorney's office are aware of the possibility that the geographic restriction could transfer the prostitution problem to another area of the city.

YES I'M SURE WES LANE AND HIS OFFICE ARE VERY AWARE OF THIS FACT

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

"We may be pushing them to another area, but on some level, if you make their type of business uncomfortable in Oklahoma County, maybe they'll just go away," Forshee said. "Maybe they'll go some place where there is less heat or less pressure on their lifestyle."

I'M NOT SURE HERE BUT IS THIS NOT SAYING ITS ALRIGHT AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THEIR AREA

MAY BE IF THEY ALL HOLD HANDS AND THINK REALLY HARD THE PROBLEM WILL JUST GO AWAY

WHO'S FOOLING WHO

Midtowner
08-09-2006, 04:00 PM
You are quite obsessed with this subject.

How sad.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes Very Sad Foor The Number Of People His Effected And Hurt As Well As The Harm His Done To The Public And Justice System. Not Meaning To Sound Mean Here .
Just Have Recieved E-mail For Over 300 Peole In The Effected Areas Some Who Have Lost Teens And Been On The Recieving End Of Ther Crime Going On

keving
08-09-2006, 04:55 PM
After reading your story (http://justiceforallamericans.com/our_story.htm), sounds like you might want to get a new attorney.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-10-2006, 12:40 AM
That was my first problem. After contacting several attorneys the issue of money was discussed than they found out the would be going against the minisrty of justice and they backed out.
nothing was ever asked about that i have 100% proof my wife did nothing wrong. only the fact they did not want to committ career death. Our case is just one of several that was treated in the same way.

MadMonk
08-10-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure I understand you here FGH. This woman was a known prostitute that was busted by undercover police and you are saying that it is unfair? Or are you saying the geographic restrictions are unfair/unjust?

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-10-2006, 03:01 PM
No I'm saying it dosen,t fix the problem just pushs it some where else for someone else to deal with but it does go along the same lines as Germany during the war where one needed a pass to go from one area to another. It does nothing to stop the revolving door in our court system. Why there is a need to cut conners on the justice system needing money . Pushing plea bargins to save money.