View Full Version : Real Man Don't Make Excuses

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-09-2006, 03:54 PM
harges Filed Against Metro Attorney

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Charges have been filed against a local attorney accused of offering his legal services in exchange for sex.

If convicted, Mike Gassaway faces a year in jail and a $2,500 fine. Gassaway and his attorney said the female informant forcibly unbuckled Gassaway's belt, against his will.

Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane said that was just an excuse.

LANES OWN WORDS

"This entire matter was recorded, and real men don't make excuses, and they don't blame other people for their own moral failures," Lane said.

NO I GUESS NOT THAT'S WHY WES LANE MADE THEM ABOUT HIS WIFE'S ARREST AND THE REASON SHE BROKE PROBATION . WHAT WAS THAT
SOUNDS LIKE A EXCUSE TO ME

Midtowner
08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
The above is a false analogy. You cannot compare the two cases. I find it suspect as well.

But really -- this is ancient history.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-10-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm not comparing the cases .Just the fact he made the statement that really man don't make excuses but he did. H's not applying the law all.Just to those he sees fit.

Oki_Man5
08-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Forgiving Husband says: "BRING JUSTICE BACK TO OKLAHOMA."

I say: "That is an impossible task; our justice system is a runaway train on a track that does not seek justice."

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I've recieved over a 1000 e-mails to date. With people that feel the same way. But to just give up not the answer or to try to solve it your self. Your voice has more power and to vote. There are things a foot to change the Justice system. There are those willing to do it . The good oh boy system has to be broken up. Protecting each other in the courts.
It important that you vote its your voice.