View Full Version : But Gangs Just Not Acting In A Professional Manner

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
:fighting3 More violent crimes were reported in Oklahoma during 2005, a report released Monday by the FBI shows.
Violent Crime on Rise
Violent crimes in Tulsa were up by 6.5 percent, while Oklahoma City saw a 5 percent jump in the crimes, and the number of reported violent crimes in Norman increased by 20 percent compared with 2004.

For the three cities combined, there were 9,700 victims of violent crime that year, the report shows.

In Oklahoma City, increases were seen in murders, rapes, robberies and aggravated assaults.

Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty said the increase in murders -- 39 to 54 -- was not surprising, considering the low number in 2004.

BUT THAT MAKES EVERY THING OK

"That was not a normal homicide rate," Citty said. "We had a few gang-related homicides last year and ones where multiple people were killed at one time. That helps to raise the rate."

I'M SO GLAD HE HAS THE ANSWER TO IT
NOTE THE GANG RELATED HOMICIDES. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET TIRED OF SHOOTING EACH OTHER OR SOMEONE NOT INVOLVED GETS IN THE PATH OF GUN FIRE. BUT I GUESS BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE TAKEN OVER SMALL PARTS OF THE CITY THAT'S BEEN FACTORED IN .
DO YOU THINK THIS HAS SOME THING TO DO WITH THE FACT THEIR AFRAID TO COME OUT OF THEIR HOMES
OR WHY A WOMEN JUST MISSED GETTING SHOOT FROM A DRIVE BY WHILE IN HER HOME

A Memorial Day 2005 quadruple homicide was the largest in the city since the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building.

ITS NICE TO HAVE TO HAVE A RECORD

Citty said 50 killings a year is typical.

Citty said gang activity is driving a lot of the instances of assault and drive-by shootings. He said there were 90 drive-by shootings in 2000 and 260 in 2005.
THERE HAVE BEEN 6 IN THE NEWS IN AND AROUND OKLAHOMA CITY IN THE LAST WEEK WITH SHOOTS FIRED

Tulsa logged 4,995 violent crimes in 2005, which was the most in the state, the report stated. Tulsa police officer Scott Walton said the department is not focusing on a gang-specific problem or a part of town, but rather on individuals who have a propensity for violent crime.

DO YOU THINK GANGS HAVE A PROPENSITY FOR VIOLENT CRIME ???

"We have ways to classify someone as a career criminal,"
Walton said. "The career criminal we want off the street is the one that has shown that he's not scared to shoot someone, beat someone or cut someone."

GANGS DON'T APPEAR TO BE SHY ABOUT SHOOTING, BEATING OR STABBING ANY ONE

Norman, the third-largest city in the state, had considerably fewer instances of violent crime compared with Oklahoma City and Tulsa. However, it also reported an increase in violent crimes from 184 to 229.

"Norman is the third-largest city in state, but the population difference is quite a bit," Norman police Capt. Leonard Judy said. "So, that is going to have an impact on the overall crime rate."

Judy said Norman is known as a city with low crime.

"We feel it's a combination of the caliber of personnel and the demographics," Judy said. "The type of community, with such an emphasis on academics and technology, and the type of people who live and work and raise their families in Norman doesn't create many problems."

SO IN OTHER WORDS OKLAHOMA CITY INVITES VIOLENT CRIME MAY BE BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING TO ATTRACT IT MAYBE PROSTITUTION COULD BE ONE OF THESE. NO THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE OF THE NO HOOKER ZONES THE VOTING PUBLIC SEES THE AREAS BEING CLEANED UP THEIR JUST HEARING GUN FIRE. MAY BE NO GANG ZONES WILL WORK

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 01:49 AM
Gangs have be inlisting members all summer. Couple this with the fact that there are several major gang figures due to get out of jail soon does not paint a very good picture of things to come within Oklahoma city . I don,t think no gang zones will help here.
or cliaming its only in small pockets of the city.:fighting3

sweetdaisy
08-13-2006, 07:08 AM
So FGH, what do you propose they do? Kick out everyone in the state that looks like they may be gang related?

I'm just not getting the point of this post.

Midtowner
08-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Please stop using all caps. Not many of us will take the time to read something that is in all caps. Try using the quote and /quote (put brackets around them like this: [quote]) for the quoted text, then type your comments between the quotes.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Than I will spell it out.
The in action of the Da has caused problems that are being felt now. Not talking to the people of the area trying to make it sound like there was only a small problem. What I suggest is to do some thing more than eye wash .Maybe start listening to the people in the area.Maybe start telling and cordnating with the police force in the area as to his plan of action instead of hollow threats that do nothing . Which in the past has been shown that his actions and words are not the same. If he had done these things than the problem would not be so out of hand now. Threatening not only the public but teens being inlisted as well as the police that have to respond to the calls. But I do not have his vast knowledge that can spot gang members openly walking the streets with weapons but can not spot a drug user or see the prositution problem that still exist.

sweetdaisy
08-13-2006, 10:30 AM
So this is about the DA?

mranderson
08-13-2006, 10:33 AM
So this is about the DA?

If it is, and he lives in a county where the DA is up for re-election and is a registered voter, he can vote against the incumbant. That is the best way to solve a grievence. It may just be "sour grapes" because someone he cares about got caught.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 10:43 AM
I,m one of several thats been ignored .
if you wiuld think that my wife was blamed for shooting and beating me for which I have 100% proof she did not do. And no one willing to look from his office than that might be sour grapes. the fact that Iam retired gulf war vet and she had at the time 14 years with out standing serviice record. And I have proof of several lying and covering up their garbage.
Ad to that ours is not the only case. than you might get the idea of what hes turned the Justice system into.

Easy180
08-13-2006, 11:25 AM
so who shot and beat you then??..gang member or a prostitute??...not getting what your putting down

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 11:53 AM
My wife was blamed for it . It was Acciddent and my fault. all the investigators had to have done is test her hands for powdewr which would have shown she was not holding the gun . the other injuries i had recieved from a dirt bike acciddent all they would have had to do is check my medical records they did not do that either . Ive sent over 3000 e-mail to wes lane the da of the case have not recieved a singal reply I have a web site at
http://justiceforallamericans.com/ that will save time explaining

Midtowner
08-13-2006, 02:00 PM
So why didn't you/she appeal when you/she had the chance?

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 02:23 PM
because her lawyer with held the info that i was not a veg in a chair. he was told and waited for her period time to appeal. I have e-mail response from him thanking me for the info and would be contacting my wife and her family he did nither.
She was not allow to see me or contact me. now no one wants to even lok I have the 100% proof she did not do it . playing words games and hiding behind their postion.

Lauri101
08-13-2006, 03:13 PM
FGH,

A few hints to help you be taken more seriously by readers of your comments and webpages:

Punctuation and spelling are important. For instance, use paragraphs to set off different points. Use spell-check - available in almost every word processing program. Prepare your comments in Word, and then use spell-check before copying and pasting.

It's "I'm", not "I,m". "DA", not "Da".

Capitalize the word at the beginning of each sentence, plus proper names of people and places.

Your story may have some validity; however, no one will take you seriously if you don't take the time to make a good presentation. Frankly, the way you write now does not lend a lot of credence to your story.

Good luck.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Thank you for your advice.I know my typing leaves more than a bit to be desired just learning.
But will keep trying things for putting up with it.
The info is very true.
Mac

Midtowner
08-13-2006, 04:50 PM
because her lawyer with held the info that i was not a veg in a chair. he was told and waited for her period time to appeal. I have e-mail response from him thanking me for the info and would be contacting my wife and her family he did nither.
She was not allow to see me or contact me. now no one wants to even lok I have the 100% proof she did not do it . playing words games and hiding behind their postion.

FGH, I want to preface my remarks by telling you that I know absolutely nothing about criminal law (I start that class in about a week).

In many cases, in the law, there are exceptions to the statute of limitations on appeals. Also, courts can grant exceptions in some extreme circumstances.

Complaining to and about the District Attorney is completely useless. Your website might even be damaging to your case. Accusing the D.A. of these things is not going to help you to get anything done. I hope you're not throwing your money at that problem.

My recommendation would be to hire a new attorney -- one with significant trial experience. You'll need to pony up some serious money for a decent one. Steer clear of the attorneys you see in the newspapers and TV as a general rule of thumb. Also, steer clear of attorneys who do flat-rate work.

Sounds like your wife is a victim of one of those flat-rate guys. They often act not in the best interest of the client so that they can have a clean plea deal, plea the case out, and collect their flat-rate fee. The less work they have to do on each case, the better.

That could explain why your wife's defense attorney ignored potentially exculpatory evidence. At any rate, talking about it to complete strangers on an internet message board is absolutely, unequivocably not going to help you in any way towards your ultimate goal. It may even hurt you.

writerranger
08-13-2006, 07:36 PM
For Giving Husband,

I don't like your all-caps posts - they are distracting. With that said....

I am well aware of your case and have admired your tenacity in dealing with Wes Lane and his office. I would normally agree with Midtowner on the website hurting your case, etc. However, you have been a pain in the %$$ to Lane's office as it has shined light and scattered more than a few roaches. It was clearly another case of corruption in Lane's office. I don't think they had any idea what they were getting involved with when they had you to contend with. What makes your case so important is that it is just one of many that are handled the same way. You just happen to raise hell about it regularly - and in rather, shall I say, creative (?) ways.

Your wife's case had it all:

- Railroading by the DA's office
- Corrupt cops
- Corrupt judge doing the bidding of the Lane's office
- Poor defense

I think you have had every reason to be infuriated at the lack of justice. I also think your case shows how justice is bought and sold as clear as any I know of (on the scale of your case). What are you to do? Your hell raising has touched a nerve downtown, and you have - even when it's clear your strengths lie elsewhere - articulated the best you can that the office of the Oklahoma County DA's office is corrupt to the core.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Good luck.

-----

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Thank you. No matter what I will keep fighting. There will be no rest for them over this issue. I will not give up or give ground . Not only for our case but those of those he's hurting now by not acting on any issues other than just eye wash.

Midtowner
08-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Want to cause a real stink?

Find an attorney to represent you who isn't afraid to use this:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=84826

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Thank you for info.
And I take no offense about my typing skills.
I know I can't type .Having to learn on the fly as crew chief was not required. But trying hope I'm getting better. In my view if they want to win the war just make them type for a few days they would give up.
As for Wes Lane I think his days are numbered for being top cover to the lower parts of the food chain. But will not back off till my wife is cleared of something she did not do . And Wes Lane no longer holds any kind of public office.
Thanks Mac
AKA The Forgiving Husband :fighting3

writerranger
08-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Want to cause a real stink?

Find an attorney to represent you who isn't afraid to use this:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=84826

I agree in principle, of course. It only makes sense. However, common sense and the law don't always go hand in hand. A Grand Jury is seated - who presents the case to the Grand Jury? The DA's office. AFAIK, there is no provision in Oklahoma for a change of venue and/or to not allow the very office being investigated to present the case against themselves. (In this case Wes Lane's office.) I believe this came up in the 80's and it was seen as a joke. (Not to mention the many times Joyce Gilchrist and that whole mess has been presented to a GJ - by the DA's office! She still hasn't been prosecuted - despite mountains of evidence.) Do you know something I don't? Because, you're right - common sense would say the DA's office shouldn't have the charge of presenting the case against the DA's office.

-------------

Midtowner
08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Not having had crim pro or crim law, I'll make some comments on past experiences (albeit with no knowledge of the actual law). I've known Grand Juries to by prosecuted by the Attorney General as well.

Generally, a principle of legal ethics is that one cannot represent an interest which is contrary to one's own, or one's client's interests. Therefore, the D.A.'s office would be in my understanding 'conflicted out' of such a case.

I would guess that at this point, the A.G., or an appointed special prosecutor would step in.

I could be wrong of course :)

writerranger
08-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Not having had crim pro or crim law, I'll make some comments on past experiences (albeit with no knowledge of the actual law). I've known Grand Juries to by prosecuted by the Attorney General as well.

Generally, a principle of legal ethics is that one cannot represent an interest which is contrary to one's own, or one's client's interests. Therefore, the D.A.'s office would be in my understanding 'conflicted out' of such a case.

I would guess that at this point, the A.G., or an appointed special prosecutor would step in.

I could be wrong of course :)

Well, that certainly makes sense, but it's always been my understanding that Oklahoma law makes it very difficult to force the DA's office to step aside. Of course, it's very possible I could be wrong. Maybe you have a prof you could ask? I really would like to know as I hear about the need for changes in the law for just this purpose. Thanks, Mid.....

---------

Midtowner
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
I have first hand knowledge/experience with a grand jury prosecuted by the A.G.'s office. The Grand Jury was held before an Oklahoma County District Court Judge, so I know for a fact that the D.A. doesn't prosecute all of these.

It's a question of jurisdiction I guess. I can't see how our founding fathers would have allowed the Constitution to not provide for the event that the D.A. is conflicted out of a case.

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-15-2006, 12:20 AM
What I know is the conections that exsist in not only this caes but several.Involbving the same players with the same actions . It comes down to this if there is any question as to a direct connection such as yo u ahve in several cases the the office so not being running the case. Judges are removed from cases every day for a conflict of interest. All but Susan Caswell that is who just by chance came from that same office. and I'm sure why Macy retired get out because he ay the writting on the wall. dealing with our issue I stared with the bottom feeders and statred working up to date they have hide behind the badage or postion even thou I've got their lies and cover up documented. and using the system to cover themsleves which has done nothing by slow it done did not make it go away. But it appears in almost all parts of the issues that it leads back to one person.
which brings us back to the point in question. I've spent 3 years just collecting evidence to show the people that hes lied and what he says and what he does 2 different things. I think his days are numbered.He' not fooling any one but him self.
I have other connections of events that took place relatingto current events taking place now but its just my word and know proof to back me up

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-15-2006, 02:30 AM
Oklahoma law makes it very difficult to force the DA's office to step aside.
IT DID NOT MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM TO STEP ASIDE IN THE CASE OF HIS WIFE OR KEEL.
JUST WHAT PART OF OKLAHOMA LAWAKES IT HARD NOT BEING SMART BUT REALLY WOULD LIKE TO NO IAM A RETIRED AF. CREW CHIEF. AND NO EXCUSE I CAN'T TYPE . AS YOU WOULD HAVE GUESSED BY NOW.
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IN SEVERAL CASES IS THAT HE WORD IS NEVER QUESTIONS . ABOUT THE GAL WHO HE SAYS HAS LIED TO HIS OFFICE AND WOULD USE BECAUSE SGHES NOT MEETING HIS IGENDA OR MISSION SAYING SHE WAS IN LA LAL LAND BEFORE MEETING HER. i THOUGHT HIS MISSION WAS TO THE PUBLIC. AND IF THERE IS REASON HES NOT USING A SERVICE THAT COULD HELP THE PUBLIC THAN THE REASON SHOULD BE NONE.
ANOTHER ISSUE HE STEPED OUT OF WAS THE CASE WITH HIS NIGHBOR THE ONE HE CALLED A DOPE HEAD. ANOTHER ISSUE IS HE HAS PUT OUT THERE IS A VIDIO OF MR BATES PAYING THE HOOKER TO GET FOOTAGE ON JOHNS NO ONE BUT HIM HAVE EVER SEEN THIS VIDIO BUT HIM. OR THE BEATING TAPE THAT WAS EDITED OF THE POLICE PERSON THRETENING HIM. OR THE LATEST ISSUE OF HIM STATING THAT HE HAD NO BARGIN WITH THE HOOKER IN THE CASE AGAINST MR BATES. I EXPPECT SOME THING TO BE CHARGE AGAINST ME FOR MAYBE STEALING TOILET PAPER FROM THE HIGH BATH ROOMS BEING USED TO STOP HIS BULL SOON. HES MORE THAN WELCOME TO CALL A PRESS CONFERANCE ON ME TO SAY IAM IN LA LA LAND BUT BEING A RETIRED GULF WAR VET . I THINK THERE WOULD BE A FEW OTHER THAT WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. LIKE MAY BE A FEW THOUSAND SERVICE MEMBERS IN THE STATE BUT THATS JUST A GUESS

SORRY FOR DELAY MY SEVER WAS DOWN FOR A BIT FOR UP GRADES

Midtowner
08-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Due respect, write, I think you're encouraging him in the wrong direction.

FGH: What makes you think that David Prater would release your wife? What makes you think any D.A. would do such a thing?

I'm not sure what kind of financial means you have, but you need to find an attorney who will give you better advice on this matter. If your "fight" amounts to no more than a website and a few all-caps comments on a message board, your fight to free your wife will prove to be absolutely futile.

You might try leaning on your church for some help here. Often, there are attorneys in congregations who will take on these sort of cases in lieu of tithing or will write them off as charity work, etc. Sometimes, your church will help finance your fight.

I'm not sure what services Legal Aid offers, but you might give them a call.

http://www.legalaidok.org/RTF1.cfm?pagename=Special%20Programs

FOR GIVING HUSBAND
08-18-2006, 02:27 AM
In the begaining of this mess .I contacted no less than 27 didderent lawyers they where afraid of the minisrt of justice self proclaimed. To date all the legal paper work I've put in has been. Blocked by lies cover up and word play. On one case a judge give me time to reply to some issues. The same day I mailed out my reply ,well with in the time period I might add. I recieved a reply that he had dismissed the case. Another case where the pary did not reply with in the time period set by law. lied and put in requestt for extension. claiming she could not get hold of me. My computer was attached to my phone to record all calls their where none from oklahoma. She also had my e-mail address she had sent me strange e-mail which is also posated on my site