View Full Version : Homes for sale in historic neighborhoods...

Luke
08-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Does anyone know of a realtor that specializes in selling homes in the historic neighborhoods of Oklahoma City? Crown Heights, Central Park, Mesta Park, Edgemere, Gatewood and others... It would be nice if they had a web site with listings.

Thanks.

wsucougz
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
I own a house in Crown Heights and one in Mesta Park and just got my real estate license, with the idea being to specialize in the innercity areas.

I am very familiar with Crown Heights, Mesta Park, Lincoln Terrace, Paseo, Jefferson Park, Gatewood, Edgemere Park, Heritage Hills and to a lesser degree the Shepherd Historic District.

I don't have a website yet, but I can get you listings... I just matched a friend of mine to a cool little bungalo in Mesta Park.

PM me if you'd like and I'll get you on a query for some listings. If you decide to use me as your realtor, I'd be willing to give you a discount on fees due to me needing to build up a client base. If you're concerned with me being a little too green, I have a broker of 20 years backing me and I've been through several transactions with my own investment properties.

-Keith Anderson

Luke
08-03-2006, 07:44 PM
I own a house in Crown Heights and one in Mesta Park and just got my real estate license, with the idea being to specialize in the innercity areas.

I am very familiar with Crown Heights, Mesta Park, Lincoln Terrace, Paseo, Jefferson Park, Gatewood, Edgemere Park, Heritage Hills and to a lesser degree the Shepherd Historic District.

I don't have a website yet, but I can get you listings... I just matched a friend of mine to a cool little bungalo in Mesta Park.

PM me if you'd like and I'll get you on a query for some listings. If you decide to use me as your realtor, I'd be willing to give you a discount on fees due to me needing to build up a client base. If you're concerned with me being a little too green, I have a broker of 20 years backing me and I've been through several transactions with my own investment properties.

-Keith Anderson

Excellent.

Well, I know I'm jumping the gun since we're looking at next summer to move, but still I wanted to find some resources. You will definitely be someone I contact at that time. PM me with your web site when you get it up and running.

Thanks,
Luke

Edited to add: Actually a move date sometime in the month of March would be more realistic. A little sooner, but still a ways off.

The Old Downtown Guy
08-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know of a realtor that specializes in selling homes in the historic neighborhoods of Oklahoma City? Crown Heights, Central Park, Mesta Park, Edgemere, Gatewood and others... It would be nice if they had a web site with listings.

Thanks.

Shannon Rundell with Remax has been around quite a while and lives in Heritage Hills. Also, Kerry Norman with Metro Mark would be a good one to interview before making a final decision.

BDP
08-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Wendy Chong with ReMax seems to sell a lot in Crown Heights. It seems like a lot of people use Keller Williams, too, but I have no experience with them.

If you just get on one of their e-mail lists and tell them where you are looking, any of them should be able to e-mail you listings as they come available. It's also a great area to drive around and not too daunting. So, doing daily fly-bys can help as well.

Are you looking for a fixer-upper or one that's already updated?