View Full Version : KXII News: Bigfoot Sightings in Atoka County (With Pics)

Luke
07-29-2006, 10:32 PM
That's kinda freaky...

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/3439461.html

drumsncode
07-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Wow! Very cool. Looks like a grizzly bear having a bad hair day. Wonder what it really is?

Where is SkyNews9 when you need it, with their high-def camera. Bunch of slackers! :-)

OklaCity_75
07-31-2006, 01:34 AM
I have feeling that is a very sick bear or it is somebody that is somebody in costume pulling a prank.

If it was actually the real thing I think it would have (or at least tried to) attacked someone by now.

My money is on the costume theory. For all we know they could be in a Scooby Doo land developer state of mind. (Scare off the people so you can do what you need to do with the land.)

I am thinking we need to round up four college kids, a great dane, some dog biscuits and a van. C'mon whose with me......?

bandnerd
07-31-2006, 07:11 AM
I love this. This is the news channel I always watched growing up :)

I want to say it looks like a bear on crack, but walking upright? And look at the hands...gotta be someone in a suit or something. But who would wear that when the weather has been so hot?

Luke
07-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Where did you grow up? I grew up in Sulphur. This station was one of the two over the air stations we got.
:)

drumsncode
07-31-2006, 10:43 AM
Maybe we'll know what this thing is soon, but not yeti...

;-)

bandnerd
08-01-2006, 01:53 PM
I grew up in Marietta, Luke :) We got Dallas stations, too...sometimes they wre more informative than our local station! :rolleyes: