View Full Version : Colognes

Leon
07-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Hey ladies, which are your favorite colognes for men to wear? Does the same cologne smell different on different men? Which ones are absolute no-nos?

Guys, how about your favorite fragrance on a woman?

I once was near a woman in a meeting who was wearing "Sexy" from Victoria's Secret. That stuff was absolutely hypnotic!!

Keith
07-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Hey ladies, which are your favorite colognes for men to wear? Does the same cologne smell different on different men? Which ones are absolute no-nos?
I'm not a lady, but my favorite brand of cologne is Stetson. I wear it everyday, and I get compliments from ladies quite often on how good I smell. It makes this old, 44 year old, pudgy, man feel pretty good.

Plus, as a bonus, I can buy it at the Old Paris Flea Market for half of what I pay for it at a department store. For the same size I get at the store for $25, I get it for $10 at the flea market. Exact same thing....not the generic stuff.

TomGirl
07-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh, yes, Sexy is a potion, not a cologne! Not sure what's in it, but it's great! I love all kinds of cologne and am very drawn to great smelling men. I like the musk or leather based stuff, even the classics. I have all kinds myself, but will stay away from vanilla, lavendar or any of the rosey-old-lady stuff. I actually was in Dillards the other day and smelled one that reminded me of paint, didn't exactly win me over!

Leon
07-24-2006, 09:08 PM
LOL...I was at a friend's house Friday, she had some Vanilla body lotion....I smelled it and told her not to wear it unless she was in the mood to head out for ice-cream.

The cucumber-melon stuff is very nice though.

Hey.....you have some of that "Sexy" stuff??:tweeted:

TomGirl
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Yep, it's actually called "Very Sexy" and I could have bought a Stone Mountain purse for the same price, but love it anyway. (calm down Leon!) My hand soap is cucumber-melon (it's got crushed melon seeds in it), but not sure if I would wear a cologne with that scent.

Leon
07-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Well,.....ya know....the scent of a woman.

A "sexy cumber" isn't doing it for me though....one at a time. :)