View Full Version : Divorced? Still having "sex?"

Keith
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM
I work with some attractive, divorced, women. Some of these ladies have been divorced for over 10 years, yet, they are still in the prime of their lives.

When I speak to them, they talk about some of the relationships they have with other men. There is never mention of the "intimicy" side of their relationships, however, I feel that these ladies are getting their physical needs met.

If you have been divorced for more than two years, do you have that special someone or someones that you "hop in the sack with occasionally" to get your physical needs met?

I can't see a person, who has been divorced for several years, NOT get their physical needs met. If they abstain from sexual behavior while they are single, my hats off to them.

TomGirl
07-07-2006, 04:59 PM
That would be nice!

dirtrider73068
07-07-2006, 07:51 PM
I work with some attractive, divorced, women. Some of these ladies have been divorced for over 10 years, yet, they are still in the prime of their lives.

When I speak to them, they talk about some of the relationships they have with other men. There is never mention of the "intimicy" side of their relationships, however, I feel that these ladies are getting their physical needs met.

If you have been divorced for more than two years, do you have that special someone or someones that you "hop in the sack with occasionally" to get your physical needs met?

I can't see a person, who has been divorced for several years, NOT get their physical needs met. If they abstain from sexual behavior while they are single, my hats off to them.

Thats the truth, I don't see how either. WIth just being seprated at the time I go crazy with out haveing my physical needs met. I guess maybe a woman has there way of entertaining them selfs to keep that met, but me no way I need a woman. Even if just touch and feel and to hold and cuddle at the least. If they are getting it where are they getting it, should be somebody they know and trust and not just anybody.

Ralph_Kramden
07-07-2006, 09:40 PM
As sexist is this may sound it is true....A woman can always find a man to satisfy her needs, worst case scenario she goes to a bar takes someone home. Men on the other hand are at the mercy of women they have to do and say the right thing and have looks and confidence to get there needs met. Single women go with out because they choose... Single men have no choice but to go without until the right situation comes along. Then he must play the game or he waits even longer for needs to be met.

Leon
07-07-2006, 10:46 PM
As sexist is this may sound it is true....A woman can always find a man to satisfy her needs, worst case scenario she goes to a bar takes someone home. Men on the other hand are at the mercy of women they have to do and say the right thing and have looks and confidence to get there needs met. Single women go with out because they choose... Single men have no choice but to go without until the right situation comes along. Then he must play the game or he waits even longer for needs to be met.

AMEN, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!:congrats:
I'd comment more but I'm pretty-much off that soapbox now.