View Full Version : Taste of Caribbean coming to Bricktown

metro
07-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Don't know if any of you caught the article in the Gazette. Taste of Caribbean, which has a location in Midtown and DelCity plans to expand to Bricktown in the fall. They specialize in Jamaican food. The Midtown location is at 12th and Hudson.

Karried
07-06-2006, 08:57 PM
That will be cool... I'll be in Jamaica in a few weeks... if they play Reggae music at this restaurant, I'll love it.

Jerk Chicken.. mmmmmm

Doug Loudenback
07-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Don't know if any of you caught the article in the Gazette. Taste of Caribbean, which has a location in Midtown and DelCity plans to expand to Bricktown in the fall. They specialize in Jamaican food. The Midtown location is at 12th and Hudson.
Have they picked a location, Metro?

metro
07-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Doug, not to my knowledge. The location is currently just in the planning phases. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear more.

Doug Loudenback
07-10-2006, 03:28 PM
It's odd that I drive by that place (on Hudson)nearly every day but I've never really considered going out of my way to eat there and check it out (I don't know that they serve breakfast, or, if so, what it would be!). But, were it in Bricktown, I'm almost sure that I would (but not for breakfast)!